21

Neither Mark or Haechan know it is now 4 am and neither of them care. They have graduated from lazy kisses to heated make out over the last couple of hours and they are about to reach their breaking point.
"Mark, I want you now please. Please Mark." Haechan begs as Mark continues to lick from his collar bone to his Adam's apple where he stops and gently sucks, he then proceeds to lick his way up to his chin before he dives in tongue first into Haechan's waiting mouth. Haechan doesn't get the response he wants so he pushes Mark off and slides his pants down to his ankles, Mark doesn't look surprised. He looks as if this is what he was expecting. Haechan leans down and kisses Mark's tip which causes a gasp from the other, now his anticipation is at peak level. When Haechan swallows him whole he shouts. "Oh fuck, oh my god how? Fuck you're amazing." Haechan would happily smile at the praise if he didn't have a dick shoved down his throat. He's pleased with himself for not gagging too much and for being able to please Mark this way. He starts to experiment and play around, touching Mark's hole shyly just to see what sort of reaction he will get. At first Mark is a bit surprised but he quickly nods his head and spreads his legs for Haechan to do what he wants. Haechan is surprised by his compliance but goes with it. He plays around until he's brave enough to poke it through slowly. He watches as Marks face contorts to so many different emotions he can't keep track.
Mark is feeling so much pleasure from Haechan's mouth that the intrusion barely bothers him.
When Haechan stops abruptly Mark looks at him alarmed, he's worried about Haechan being in a fragile state of mind.
"What's wrong baby?" He asks Haechan as he's just sitting on his heels looking down.
"I just, I don't know if I'm ready for this. I really enjoyed what we did last time and I want to feel that again but if this is what you want then we can do this too. I'm sorry I don't know." He crosses his arms and looks away frustrated, Mark takes this opportunity to sit up and pull him on his lap.
"You have nothing to be sorry about. If you are not comfortable with this then maybe someday if you want to try it I will be all for it but for now, I just want you or even both of us to be comfortable with each other. I mean technically we are still getting to know each other so I don't want you to feel pressure at all for things like this. If you ever want to stop we will." Haechan looks lovingly in Mark's eyes, unable to look away.
"I love you so much. Thank you, I'm sorry for starting something that I well, couldn't finish but..."
Mark puts his finger on Haechan's lips while smiling.
"I love you, now do you want to stop?" Haechan quickly shakes his head no.
"No I don't I just." He sighs. "Want you in me." Mark watches for any sign that he isn't being truthful and sees none.
He pulls Haechan into a sweet kiss and lies him on his back in the process. He places loving kisses all over him on his way down.
"You're so beautiful." He says just before opening him up with his tongue. Haechan almost screams in surprise, he loves the feeling but it's also foreign and makes him squirm.
While Mark continues assaulting him with his tongue he fists the sand trying to grasp onto something before finally grabbing his hair.
"Ohhh, oh Mark. Oh god touch me please fuck!" Mark's hand quickly goes up and strokes him slowly as he comes. Mark gets on his knees and licks it off his tummy which makes Haechan want him more.
"You're so fucking hot. Please fuck me now." He says breathlessly watching Mark fumble in his pants.
"Shit I don't have a condom." Haechan is extremely disappointed but tries not to show it. He starts to try to roll away.
"Come here, we can still have fun you know." Haechan looks away and shyly asks.
"Can we do it without? You were my first and I have never with anyone else? Unless you. Oh um maybe you were with.." Mark kissed him.
"It's been at least a year before you and nobody after. I trust you, if you trust me we will." Haechan feels no reason not to trust him so he agrees.
Mark positions himself over Haechan staring into his eyes as he pushes his legs up, moving his eyes to take in all of what Haechan is offering which of course makes Haechan shy and try to cover himself.
"Don't hide from me, please. You are gorgeous." He leans down and kisses him softly before pressing his tip to Haechan's entrance. His hands slide under his back up to his shoulders to hold on. He slowly pushes in feeling Haechan stretch around him while trying not to scream out.
When he's finally all the way in he pauses and checks on Haechan who's low moans are non stop as he digs his nails into Mark's back for grounding.
When Mark feels he has gained back most of his senses he starts to slide slowly out and back in, keeping a steady pace to make this as good for Haechan as he can.
"Faster go faster, fuck you're right there. Please oh god please. Ahh." He screams out, neither fazed by the fact that they are outside right now. They have enough privacy in this cove to not really worry, and Sunny has wandered down the beach a long time ago.
He quickens his pace while chanting "baby oh fuck baby, you're so good. So good."  Until they both found their release, it was a beautiful moment. Everything perfect.

After rolling off of Haechan both sweaty, both feeling the gravity and emotions of what they've done as it  hit them full force and both love every minute of it.
Their beautiful moment of tranquility was broken up by giggles from Mark.
"What's funny?" Haechan asks spitting off to the side. Mark tried to calm himself enough to answer.
"I have sand in my mouth and we are both covered in it." He giggles again.
"Ya, you think you have it bad? I'd be willing to bet you got it in my ass too." Mark roars at this, while Haechan stands and pulls the laughing fool up as well and they walk down to the water and rinse off in the beautiful sunrise that has now caught their attention. They sit in the water holding each other as they watch, they could not have had a more perfect ending to their night, at least until Sunny came enthusiastically running at them in the water licking their faces.

They're still giggling and kissing and giggling some more as Mark carries Haechan on his back to get home. The sun is starting to rise a bit higher now and people will be out soon so they figure they should head home.
"I need a shower and some sleep." Haechan says as he hops off Mark's back at the door.
"I might have to go to town and have the doctor check my cast, I think I got it wet." He all of a sudden feels nervous and he doesn't like it.
"Look I know your friends are here and I'd be happy to meet them later but will you please stay with me? We can shower and sleep then if I need to we could go to town." He sighs.
"Sorry, I shouldn't be so clingy. I'm still a bit shook up over last time I went to town..."
He's interrupted his favorite way again, with Mark's lips.
"I was hoping you would ask me to stay." Haechan smiles and kisses him quickly on the lips before quietly opening the door.
"I feel like a teenager sneaking you up to my room." They both giggle and head to the shower. By the time they crawl into bed their highs have collectively wore off and they are exhausted. They cuddle up together and pass out almost immediately.