14

Smut warning!

To say that Haechan is nervous would be an understatement. His hair having been done for a few minutes, lying on his bed with Mark hovering just above him, his heart beating rapidly as Mark initiates the first kiss. He doesn't regret the offer at all he just knows he's a literal virgin and could fuck things up. He feels Mark moving lower with his kisses, starting to unbutton his shirt. He feels himself getting lost in the moment and not minding a bit.
Mark settles in, straddling Haechan's hips as he finishes the last button.
"Fuck, Haechan you are beautiful." He says diving down to leave more kisses and Marks along Haechan's chest and tummy. He holds the boys hands as he starts to squirm under him.
Haechan is feeling like he could burst at any moment. He loves the way Mark is treating him like a delicate piece of art that he treasures. When he feels Mark's open mouth encircle his nipple and his tongue swirling mercilessly until his lips close together as he pops off.
"Oh Mark. Mm it feels good, so good." Mark smiles as he goes to the other side to give it equal treatment.
"MmMark, kiss me please I I need you to kiss me." He says desperate. Mark quickly obliges as their lips collide in a heated fury. Both men quickly undress as the need has grown greater than the two of them.
"What do you want to do?" Haechan doesn't quite understand what Mark is asking.
"Um sex, I don't think I know what you mean Mark." He says breathless and honestly kind of annoyed, thinking that he's just being sarcastic. Mark chuckles and kisses Haechan on the lips while smiling.
"It's your first time ever. Do you want to give or receive?" Haechan chokes a little, it's a bit weird to hear it out loud.
"Um I I don't know, what ever you want I guess." Mark smiles and embraces him sweetly.
"I will not go any further until you tell me what you want." Haechan's eyes go big, he can't believe he is serious. He pouts, not sure what to say.
"If you are truly ready to go to the next level, you will know which one you want. If not, we stop here and I'm ok with whatever you decide." Haechan thinks a little more.
"I just thought you should take the lead because you're experienced and I'm not." He looks into Mark's dark, serious eyes.
"Oh I will definitely take the lead but that doesn't mean I get to make the decision for you." Haechan is still a bit confused.
"But what if we want different things?" Haechan asks, now scared that they may not be compatible.
"Try me." Mark whispers.
"I want you inside me, I want to feel you inside me." Haechan says bravely. Mark proceeds to kiss Haechan and take all the questions that were on the tip of his tongue and bury them for now.
He goes down leaving a trail of hot wet kisses on his way as he gets to Haechan's aching member and quickly devours it in one go making Haechan cum after only a few sucks.
"I'm sorry, I'm..." he is shushed by Mark's fingers wanting access to his mouth.
"Shh, I did that on purpose. Don't think for a second that we're done." This has Haechan already twitching again.
"Suck." Mark demands and Haechan immediately does as told, knowing Mark is going to take care of him.
"Ok, baby this is going to hurt so if at any time you want me to stop just say so ok." Haechan nods rapidly and let's his body relax as he feels the intrusion. Honestly it stings and isn't very comfortable but he's seen enough porn to know this is a necessary step. He can feel Mark readjust and just as he tries to look down at him he jabs his prostate in the most delicious way.
"Ahh fuck!" Haechan screams as he cums again.
"Shit I'm sorry Mark." Mark doesn't say anything he just crawls up and cleans the other with his tongue.
"Mark, fuck me now. I need to feel you." Mark doesn't need to be told twice as he gets up making Haechan whine as he grabs a condom and lube out of Haechan's bed side drawer.
After getting prepped Mark line's himself up and starts to break the ring with his tip when he dips down and ferociously kisses Haechan who moans into his mouth as he slides in deeper and deeper.
After the initial pain wore off Haechan was able to retract his claws from Mark's back and just enjoy himself. Watching the perspiration building up on Mark's skin as well as his own Haechan is torn between reality and complete ecstasy. He wants to watch every move Mark makes, every facial expression but it's very difficult when literally every thrust makes him see stars. With every snap of Mark's hips he feels their connection growing, feels how they are becoming one, it is the most euphoric feeling he's ever felt.

When the high wore off and Haechan lay across Mark's chest with the latter drawing shapes on his back the world may have been stopped at some point and neither would be able to tell you exactly when that happened.
"That was amazing Haechanie, you were amazing." Mark says kissing his temple.
"No you were amazing, I can tell the skill level you're at means you have a lot of experience and I have none. You were the one that made it amazing." Mark chuckles.
"Is that a hint of jealousy I hear? Listen here Haechanie, you are the one that made it amazing. That was an experience I've never had before with anyone else and never will have. You are one of a kind, therefore that was special to us, no one can ever take that away from us." Haechan slapped Mark's chest lightly and tried to hide his tears. He didn't realize that losing his virginity would make him so emotional.
"Are you crying? Please don't cry. Did I hurt you or say something bad?" Haechan just shook his head not trusting his voice for a minute.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know I would cry. It's just, I guess it really is a big deal huh?" Mark chuckles again.
"Just relax Haechanie, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." Haechan listened and sank back into the others arms once again.

After a long silence Haechan decided to ask the question that's been on his mind for a while.
"So how did you know what to do? Like I thought you were into girls before?" Mark sighs knowing this isn't the best time to have the how many people have you slept with talk but nothing about their relationship has happened at a normal pace anyway.
"Ok I'll be honest. Yes I had a girlfriend whom I thought at one point I would marry but I have also had a few other sexual encounters. There is this guy who works for my company that I've had sex with before. We were drunk the first time and only did it like four times total?" Mark says in a questioning tone which makes Haechan even sadder.
"Does that change how you feel? Does it make you not want to be here with me?" Haechan quickly shakes his head.
"No, I'm sorry. I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't be your first anything but I'm still so happy that you were my first. I'm so happy to be here with you and I don't want to change anything from this. You are amazing and you were so caring and I couldn't be happier about that." Mark smiles and kisses him gently on the lips.
"Let's just sleep for a bit then we can talk some more ok baby?" Haechan giggles as this is only the second time he's been called that.
As Haechan relaxes more his doubts start to slowly fade. Sure he wasn't the first kiss or first sexual experience that doesn't mean he's less important.
He decides he has plenty of time to figure it all out but for now he's going to enjoy the moment.