E.i.g.h.t

Next day

Everyone got ready early. They booked a mini van for the journey. The journey was going to be long enough.

Avantika was wearing a lemon green off-shoulder top with blue jeans and black shoes. She had tied her hairs in a ponytail. She also wore sunglasses.n

Nikhil was wearing a casual white shirt with white bottoms. He had also wore sunglasses as avantika and they were quite similar.

They both were the last ones to reach to the van.

"Nikhil and avantika!!! You both are late!!", monisha scolded.

"Always samar remains the one who comes late but today you both broke his record", sahil added.

"Sorry papa", avantika and nikhil said together and they looked at each other.

"Wow bhaiya bhabhi.....what an understanding between you guys...both said together", kinjal chuckled.

"Kinju....not only they said together but today they are wearing identical sunglasses", abir mentioned.

"Yes...nikhil bhai when did you get time to buy same glasses as bhabhi's", samar said.

"It was a coincidence....now please can we leave...it's already late", nikhil said out of frustration.

"Sure", kinjal chuckled.

Sahil and monisha sat on the first seat from left side and Sudhanshu- kavya sat just behind their seats.

Abir and siya sat on the third seat from the right side. Nikhil avantika sat adjacent to abir and siya on left side.

Kinjal and samar occupied the last seats of the van.

Everyone was talking to each other, enjoying themselves except nikhil and avantika. Avantika kept on staring outside the window and she had put her sunglasses in her handbag. Nikhil was busy in his phone.

Abir noticed this and he snatched Nikhil's phone.

"This journey is to enjoy and you are spoiling it by peeping in your phone. Look at bhabhi, she is feeling so lonely, talk to her", abir said.

Nikhil sighed and then there was an awkward silence between the two. None of them talked.

Monisha saw this and she suggested to play a game.

"Come on guys...let's play antakshari.... what's say??", monisha suggested.

"Superb idea bhabhi", kavya exclaimed.

"So me and monisha in one team, Sudhanshu- kavya, abir-siya, nikhil- avantika and samar- kinjal", sahil divided the teams.

"Great bhaiya", kavya said excitedly.

The moment grew more weird for nikhil and avantika. They were not even talking to each other and now they have to sing together. They both looked at each other and gave each other a repressed smile.

"Bhaiya bhabhi, you both sing the first song", requested Sudhanshu.

"Yeah sure", sahil said confidently.

Monisha and sahil started singing together :---

Gaata rahe mera dil....
Tu hi meri manzil......
Kahin beetein na ye raatein.....
Kahin beetein na ye din.....
Gaata rahe mera dil.....
Tu hi meri manzil.......

Samar whistled as they completed the song

"Badi maa...bade papa...you nailed it. The start of the game was so amazing", samar exclaimed.