E.l.e.v.e.n

Same day

At dinner table

"What happened boys?? You seem so gloomy", sahil asked.

"Bade papa.....It seems that boys are very affected due to their defeat", kinjal teased.

"There's nothing like that", samar scoffed.

"Yeah why would this little defeat affect us!! Actually we let you girls win", nikhil stuttered.

"Please nikhil bhaiya at least accept it", kinjal said.

"We would have won the last round if abir bhaiya would have hit siya bhabhi but no he stood there trying to figure out that how he should hit", samar told.

Everyone started looking at abir and siya with all smiles on their faces which made abir and siya blush.

__________

Everything was going so well. They spent a week there and enjoyed the fullest.

After a week they came back delhi. Nikhil was the CEO of the merger and he was loaded with so many responsibilities but avantika and abir were always by his side to help him.

It had been 1 month to avantika and Nikhil's marriage and they were not more than friends and professional colleagues.

Nikhil was looking over some files when he received a call. It was from an unknown number.

He picked up the call and the voice seemed familiar to him and he quickly understood who was it!!

She was Palak.

"Why is she calling me now after 4 months of our breakup", he thought to himself.

"Hii nikhil...how are you??", she said.

"Why have you called me??", nikhil said coldly

"I am getting married to Dev".

"What??"

After hearing dev's name, his blood started boiling because he was the reason of his breakup with Palak.

"Yes, it's after a week"

"Why so early??"

"Why are you asking me this when you yourself have got married"

"You know this"

"Yeah....Shivam told me. You didn't even invite me"

"It just happened in a haste"

"Okay but you have to come to my wedding"

"Sorry but I will not be able to attend"

"Why nikhil??"

"Come on...you cheated on me with that dev and now you expect me to come to your wedding", he scoffed.

"Can't we become friends. I know I did very wrong but please forgive me. Please"

"I am sorry I can't"

"Okay if you can't come in my wedding then please come to the reception party".

"No...", he said but she interrupted in between.

"Please!!"

"Fine...I will come"

"Not only you....bring your wife too... I want to meet her"

"Yeah", he said and quickly cut the call before bidding bye.

"You came to my life like a new beginning and when you went away it was like my life has ended. I still love you palak", he thought to himself.