E.i.g.h.t.e.e.n

On the day of pooja

Avantika and nikhil reached with their family. Everyone blessed and congratulated manik and nandani.

Avantika had a wore a beautiful dark blue lehenga and her hairs tied in a bun with a white flower at side. She wore heavy white earrings.

"We wish you all the best", monisha said putting her one hand on nandani's cheek.

"Thank you aunty", nandani said.

"This is for you beta", kavya said handing over the gift to nandani.

"What was the need of it", nandani said.

While this conversation was going on, Avantika's eyes were searching for nikhil. She moved her eyes from one corner to other, but he wasn't there.

"Excuse me", avantika said and went to search nikhil.

She searched all around and finally found nikhil talking with a girl.

Her eyebrows met as she stared them in anger. The girl was bhoomika, she was her neighbour but avantika never knew that she will try to hit on her husband.

Avantika clenched her fist and went towards them.

"Hii bhoomika", she said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Ohh hii avantika", she replied.

"What are you both doing here??", avantika said, faking a smile.

"Just chilling together", bhoomika replied.

Chilling. I would slap you so hard that you will forget what is chilling. Avantika thought to herself.

"Ohh nice", avantika said.

"You know nikhil is genuinely so good", bhoomika said.

"I know", avantika replied nodding her head.

Nikhil is genuinely so good. Huh. I would kill your nikhil if he tries to be more nice to you. She thought.

"You both know each other??", bhoomika asked.

"Yeah, she is my wife", nikhil replied.

Bhoomika's mouth dropped open. She had never expected this.

"Ohh...I am sorry...I didn't know", she said putting her hand on Avantika's.

"It's Okay. If you both have chilled out then can I take my husband with me for a while", avantika said in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on he is totally yours", bhoomika replied

Avantika smiled and grabbed Nikhil's hand. She brought him to a side.

"I didn't know that you are sarcastic too", nikhil said.

"I have already told you that you don't know me yet", she replied.

"Aww my jealous wife", nikhil said pulling her cheeks.

"Leave me", avantika said and went towards manik.

She whispered something in his ears and he played "Radha kaise na jale" song.

Avantika started dancing on the song.

Madhuban mai jo kanhaiya kisi gopi se mile.
Kbhi muskae kbhi chede kabhi baat kre.
Radha kaise na jale.....radha kaise na jale....aag tan man m lage....radha kaise na jale.....radha kaise na jale.

Avantika started showing her graceful kathak moves with perfect expressions on her face as she was jealous.

Everyone was mesmerized by her dance. Nikhil couldn't control and he joined her on the dance floor.