Chapter 38:WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Lauren's pov
Why is it so hard to hard to expect being loved by someone that you love?
Can I ever expect to be loved by her or everything between us is a meaningless casualties she is expected fulfil?
I have never asked her anything and I also tried to not expect but this doomed hurt doesn't understand at all.
I remember she told her friends and strangely just the way she said it hurts precisely because you can feel through her voice that she will never love you for being you.
However after hearing what dinah said it hurts more once you realised maybe not only she can't never love you she also never actually accepted you as friend to begin with because if she did she wouldn't have made fun of my condition with her REAL friends.

With everything going through my head I didn't even realise I was speeding and about to crash, thankfully I gained control but still fell from my motorcycle in the street hurting waist.

"Dammit " I yelled from the pain

"Can one thing go straight in my life without having to die? " I asked myself trying to stand up with pain not only in my hurt but also body Now.

It's more difficult when your motorcycle is a heavy as shit.

Third persons pov

As Lauren is struggling to get up alone in the street, camila is having a mental break down

All she wanna do is go to Lauren ask for her forgiveness and KILL dinah.

Which is why she keeps calling her but so far Lauren didn't answer not even once, which is so unlikely of her.

As it was getting dark Camila started to get more worried as she sat in the porch waiting for Lauren.

She didn't knew any Lauren friend other than Normani and she didn't had her number to ask if Lauren was with her, nor she could ask Dinah to ask Normani as they were in fight. The only person she could ask at this time was Lucy but a part of her wished that maybe Lacy wasn't involved in all of this, however for precautions she also called her but for some unknown coincidence also she wasn't answering.

After 4 hours of waiting in vain Camila finally heard a car entering in the yard as she set up from her previous sleeping position.

It was definitely a stranger car however if it was in the yard this means it was authorised to come so far

As soon as Lauren stepped out from the car she knew who's car it might have been

"Thanks Lucy for helping at this hour!" Said Lauren sincerely

"No prob laur but are you sure you want me to drop you here and not your house after the accident?" Asked Lucy worriedly

"No need for that, it's really important for for me to talk with boss after that I'm sure he is gonna send me home safe and also I'm not even hurt so don't worry " Lauren lied as she didn't wanted to tell Lucy why she was staying at her boss house.

"Well if you are sure than I'm gonna leave it's already so late " Lauren nodded and gave her peck in the cheek making Lucy blush

Surely this interaction didn't go unnoticed by Camila, who was watching from far but was still watching.

"Is your phone broken? " asked Camila as soon as Lauren was in front of her

"No"

"Why didn't you answered me ? Because of her?" Camila didn't wanted to sound jealous but she was failing miserably

"No"

"Can you talk to me please? At least hear me out" asked Camila pleadingly, not even Shawn was that Lucky to receive this treatment