Chapter 23: Unforgettable past

"Sadness"

That's the only thing Lauren was able to feel, she knew when everything happened. She wasn't there but she wished so much to be there or even go back in time and change all of it, all the pain that Camila went. She wished that she could all erased it, also if it meant giving up on Camila forever but unfortunately it's not possible, although she wished one last thing which is very much possible "KILLING THAT BASTARD".

"sei una fortuna, ti hanno liberato subito anche dopo quel casino che hai combinato " said a woman with brown eyes and hair wearing an italian police uniform opening the jail door and waking Lauren up from her deep thoughts making her look at the thing surrounding her(you are lucky, that they freed you after all the mess you did back there )

She is been in jail for 24 hours now, yet she couldn't think of anything other than that guy and Camila's frightened reaction when she was about to punch that guy yet she was angry with her.

"Thank", she said getting up however she didn't really understand what the police officer said but she is quite sure she meant you are lucky and free?! She might not understand italian but few words were familiar to her.

"Sign in here and here and then you can go" said another officer pointing at the page where Lauren was needed to sign.

As soon she left that place there was Camila waiting for her in the waiting room also she looked really tired and exhausted.

Lauren didn't say a word to her, she didn't knew what to say so she just kept walking. Sadly, Camila took the silence as her worst nightmare as she thought Lauren wasn't talking to her because she was disgusted by her.

It was February and the weather in Italy was still freezing, yet both of them felt nothing because of the internal turmoil.

"You know what i did just to take you out of there" said Camila with a rude and arrogant tone putting an invisible barriers between them afraid that Lauren's gonna say something which will hurt her.

As much as she hates to admit but Lauren became a part of her, now she was someone important in Camila's life and her opinion mattered to her, that's why she was freaking out more.

Lauren didn't say a word, she just kept following Camila.

And this silence was making Camila more and more insecure.

"AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING " yelled Camila frustrated because she couldn't take this anymore and threw her purse at Lauren.

Still not a word from the green eyed girl who completely ignored her action.

"JUST SAY IT YOU FEEL DISGUSTED BY ME " said Camila hitting Lauren again and again with the purse angrily who looked at her angrily and grabbed her with her hands tightly making her take few steps back till Camila's back was touching the wall.

It was 3 am and the only lights reflecting was the lamp and moons light, leaving them alone on the road.

"Don't you dare put words in my mouth, the only reason I'm not talking is because I'm ANGRY super Angry because you didn't let me kill him!" Lauren said with so much anger that the veins in her neck was popping like it was about to burst.

"How can you even say I'm disgusted by you? Are you crazy? To me you are the purest person ever, I respect you as much as I respect my mom and if that bastard did something wrong to you, why do you keep punishing yourself, I know it's not easy but don't punish yourself when you are the victim to begin with".

"You are just saying this because you respect my father " said Camila trying to push Lauren away but she didn't flinch.

"Your father got nothing to do here nothing at all "