Chapter 5: I do !!

Camila's pov

3 weeks later...

For the last 30 minutes I've been just staring at myself, and rethinking every aspect of my life, never in a million years I'd have thought that I will marry a GIRL which for the matter of fact I don't like at all.

You're probably asking why?

Well the answer is simple...she is stupid, nerdy and always trying to steal my dad. The first day I met her was the day I joined my dad's company.

Flashback

"Damn I'm late on my first day!
How can I be so irresponsible and be late on my first day! My dad's gonna kill me" As I was thinking and murmuring under my breath trying put the keys in my purse after getting out of my car I crashed into someone more like fell into someone or better fell into her. Her face was covered with hair and know why? I moved the hair from her face suddenly getting hypnotized by her beautiful emerald green eyes, I literally felt attacked by planet green eyes. But somehow I felt that I have seen these eyes before somewhere.

Imagination? Maybe

"miss I need to breathe " I heard her raspy voice that got me back from my thoughts

"don't you see where you go?" I said getting up suddenly becoming more defensive.

We both wiped dust from our jacket, and she answered giving me a kind yet devilish smile.

"i was not the only who does that? Or am I?" She asked raising those perfect eyebrows. I didn't say anything I just snorted and left her there ,thinking what a duchbag.

Flashback over

I kinda need to admit she is helpful, actually one of the reason for where I am is her, she is a fucking genius. Oh wait I'm kinda losing track of what I was saying, anyway I respect her for her work but I hate everything about her.

Okay that's a lie but I do hate her

And marrying her instead of Shawn just made me want to puke.

But I need to do what I need to do and I am glad that is only few people people here to assist our "union" because in the contract I mad it clear that I don't want anyone know about this "so called marriage "

so I finally get up and walked towards the entrance where my dad was waiting for me but before that my best friend came.

"you sure Mila, I can support you financially you know that right. Do You need to actually get married to that random chick?"

Before going forward let me introduce my best friend. Dinah Jane, we have been best friend since I can remember, she was always there for me and she knows everything and she is also the daughter of billionaire owner of Hansen constructions, she will do everything for me as I will do everything for her.

"I know cheechee but I need to do that at least for my father " she didn't argue.

and Just handed me the letter

Dear Camila,

My first and last love, I know that in 2 days you are getting married to someone who in fact is not me, but I know you love me and that's all that matters to me. Do whatever you think is right, like always I'll support you, but remember nothing can take you away from me, not your marriage not even your so called wife to be.

With love - Shawn

I wiped my tears and with that I started walking towards my father.

"Are you ready? My little Princess? "Ask my father once I reach him. I didn't say anything, I just nodded because I wasn't in a condition to speak.

With that we started walking towards the aisle. And the music started to play
I belong to you by Jacob Lee
My father In my Left and my mother in my right. I know that usually The father always walks down her daughter. But for me, my mother is as important as my father, and I wanted to have them both.

"Lauren is great I hope you will be happy with her " said my mom squeezing my hand

"definitely" said my dad with the most happiest smile on his face

After that I actually felt little guilty because I already had few evil plans planned for my wifey.

But little did I know when the door opened, I forgot all about them because I got busy thinking about a whole other thing. When the door open I saw her standing in the alter with her back to us and I can already tell she's looking good, really good.

Actually gorgeous

All her brunette hair spread on her shoulder, the white suite she is wearing is making her butt more visible and....

Ok Camila stop

But when she turned to look at me I was left completely speechless. Never have I ever looked at someone that beautiful. Those green eyes penetrating my soul without even being near me, and I noticed she is not wearing those boring glasses she wears everyday and her hair looks amazing.

I never thought Jauregui had it in her, she really looks beauti- no its not enough she looks stunning that's the perfect word to define her. More like out of this world!

And I don't know why my heart is beating like a sledgehammer, my stomach is turning upside down I feel like I'm gonna throw up. So I stopped looking directly into her eyes.

Never in my life have I felt this nervous.

Oh wait I've never been in this situation before maybe that's why I'm feeling like this.

" Lauren please take care of her better than I ever did " said my father giving my hand to Lauren

"I promise I will take care and love her the way no one ever did " she said as she was reaching for my hand, I raised my eyebrows at what she said.

My father patted her shoulder and gave her a smile before going to stand in his position.

Her eyes where in mine and the torture started again

To be continued
A/n
Edited by neverbethesame91

Go read the books the author who is editing this story.

Please don't forget to vote and comments