Chapter 25 : Harsh Reality

"Ughhhh this is so irritating " said Camila taking off some materials from her body in the checking area otherwise it will beep during the security scan when she will try to get through it.

Camila her whole life had traveled in a private jet so the security check that normal people go through, it's common to say that this was something she has never experienced , don't get me wrong, it's not like the people who got a private jet they are free from any kind of security check because they do have one, the only difference is they don't have to go through heavy security as the ordinary people has to go through.

"I'm really sorry we had to fly with the economy class and now get through this but it was the only way to reach home fast " said Lauren with an apologetically look seeing how irritated the brown eyed girl was.

"It's not your fault that my father was in the jet when we needed it laur so stop feeling guilty, and it was me who suddenly told you to arrange everything so please stop blaming yourself " said Camila slowly smiling at the raven haired girl seeing her caring nature.

"But you look so irritated " said Lauren trying to make sure if she is actually fine.

"I am because honestly today is the first time that I find myself in situation like this but other than that everything is good " said Camila reassuring Lauren also if she lied a little.

She wasn't irritated because of the queue or the security check, maybe a little, but the biggest reason was the air hostess or bitch as Camila would like to refer, who was giving Lauren, her wife, no her contract wife heart eyes the entire journey
'Can't she see? I'm right beside her and still she is trying to flirt with her?' thought camila but she forgot to, that was the work of every air hostess to be kind to their passenger, although the air hostess did go a little out of her limits when she seductively tried to lock Lauren seat belt when it got stuck or perhaps it's all Camila's imagination.

"We need to wait AGAIN" said Camila after seeing the line to get out of the airport

"Let just say if you didn't have me then yes but you have me so I'll take you out so soon that you won't even realise " said a confident Lauren and grabbed Camila's hand intertwining with her owns and pulling her towards the exact opposite direction of the exit door.

"What did I say " said Lauren smirking at Camila, who still couldn't believe they were out in matter of few minutes.

"Well Jau- I mean Morgado you are really talented my congratulations to your mom" said Camila carefully remembering the conversation they had few days ago which made Lauren smile widely because in her eyes this action of Camila showed that she cares about her, about her feelings.

"But can we go there because I told my friends to wait there " said Camila waking Lauren up from her daydreaming , who nodded her head and walked towards the exit direction from outside.

But little did she know, that her happiness is gonna last for few minutes.

As soon as they reached there, Lauren heard the brown eyed girl squeal from happiness, letting go of Lauren hands immediately and jump into her boyfriend's arm like he was the most precious person in the world.

Lauren knew this was gonna happen, and trust me she tried so hard to make herself ready for this day and she thought she was....

Sadly what she thought was completely different from the reality ...

Suddenly everything that was happening in front of her was in slow motion and she wished it wasn't.

The moment she saw Camila's hand pulling away from hers, the pain she felt was unimaginable, more than what she ever expected , do I even need to say what happened to her heart when Camila jumped into her boyfriend arms, hugging him like she won't ever let him go?

Lauren's heart just dropped, she didn't even realise the moment she stopped breathing.

For Lauren this was a harsh reality that she was always aware of yet, she couldn't help herself from falling hard for the brunette more than that even if it was possible.

Her main target was to always make Camila happy, to help her get away from those heavy scares she is hiding and somehow she felt like she did.

But in the process she let go of the walls she built to prevent from falling for Camila in way that she couldn't go back and welcomed that destructive emotion called hope.

A hope that maybe Camila one day will love her as much as she love her now.

A hope that maybe they will build a family together.

A hope that they will grow old with each other till death make them apart.

But it was destroyed as soon as she saw the view in front of her eyes, it literally took all the self control she had just not to break down right there.

"LAUR BABE I'M here" thankfully Normani was there who waved her hand trying to grab Lauren's attention, who as soon as she saw her best friend ran to hug her as her life defends on it and in way it really did.

Because Lauren desperately needed the comfort of someone she loved.

"I really missed you laur" murmured Normani hugging the green eyed girl back who was holding her really close.

This little interaction didn't go unnoticed by the Cuban and Polynesian beauty who were hugging each other and slowly let go because their attention diverted towards the girls standing next to them.

"Aren't you gonna hug me too??!" asked the shorter girl sadly recalling Camila's attention, who just came back to her senses and did what she forgot.

Call it jealousy or protectiveness over a friend, whatever you want but the view in front of Camila's eyes wasn't appreciated at all, she felt the need to go there and separate them, this thought was equally shared by her own best friend Miss Dinah Jane.

And guess what? She did exactly that but just in a sneaky way.

"Hiii, I'm Camila, Lauren's wife" she said separating the two and introducing herself wearing a fake smile which says 'stay away.'

"Hiiii I'm Normani, Lauren's best friend " said Normani hugging camila all of a sudden which she reciprocated confusingly.

"I'm going with Normani, I know you wanna spend time with your friends and boyfriend" it pained Lauren to say the last part but she did grabbing the attention from the two girls hugging each other awkwardly.

"You can com-"

"Nah it's ok" no way in hell she is going to sit there suffer all night watching the two lovers doing lovey-dovey shit.

Meanwhile Camila was trying to think of something to made them stay but nothing came so before they left she hugged Lauren dearly forgetting about her so called lover boy.

A/n
Ok so I saw you guys are completing the votes really quickly which make my lazy ass suffer a lot so I kinda need to give some impossible kind of task for my sanity 🌚
100 votes = update (sorry )
And also I'm not really a emotional person and I struggle a lot explaining my own feelings sometimes so trying to write Lauren is kinda really hard but I hope it was good nonetheless ❤️