Chapter 13:A troubled start

Camila's POV

We have been walking and walking because we both are quite useless in this situation because we don't even know where we're going, we are just walking and we have nothing, the water we had is already finished we only have few clothes and a lighter.

At this point all the expectation I had to live is gone so why not kill the boringness I'm going through ,that's why I decided to talk with Lauren and actually this is the first time I'm the one starting an actual conversation with her because I'm craving for it, and this is a progress in our relationship or whatever we have since we are married but we don't share that type of connection. But I don't even see her as an enemy or even just as a friend she is for me something more than a friend but not best friend because Dinah is my best friend so that leave's me someone which I might have feelings for and that's also impossible I have feelings only for Shawn so what is she to me?

Wait a second maybe I know what she's to me, She is an Angel. She's always been there from the day I first met whenever I needed her she never asked for a justification. She did everything without any complaints, in the beginning I thought maybe because she's an employee and she's doing her job but no one worked that hard.. again, I tried to justify thinking maybe she's just a hard worker but no one like literally no one in this world help someone without their selfish desires yet she did...

Not only for my father nevertheless I've seen her many times helping others and to be honest whenever I saw her in this type of situations always something happened to my heart which I don't know how to describe or even know the proper term to describe this weird kinda strange even so good feelings.

"Hey Lauren" I said making her stop on her track to turn in my direction just to look at me with her one eyebrow higher than the other along the wrinkled nose and crease between the eyebrows

Just looking her like this make me laugh, Poor soul is confused by my sudden act of approaching

"Yes!? Do you need something?"

"Yes, for you to talk with me" I said with a smile on my face

"Oh sure !!" she answered quite surprised however we both were silent and it was becoming an awkward situation thankfully Lauren said something

"What about we play some game?"

"That's a nice idea Jauregui, but which one?"

"Well when I was a kid, me with my sibling and my mom used to play riddles a lot so I kind of memorized, if you want, we can play that"

"Sure, why not!!!!"

"Ok so tell me, What has to be broken before you can use it?"

"Hmm that's difficult"

"Not really just think but if you need a help you can find the answer in the kitchen"

"Ohhh I knowww this ....it's an egg"

"Yep you got this so next one, I'm tall when I'm young, and I'm short when I'm old. What am I? I looked at her and smirked knowing the answer.

"Candle" she nodded smiling

"What month of the year has 28 days? " now she is the one smirking

"Oh come on do you really think that I am that dumb that I am going to say February then, miss Jauregui you are wrong the right answer is ALL OF EM, now give me a hard one"

"Ok so, what is full of holes but still holds water?"

"SPONGEBOBBBBBBBBB" I said clapping my hands making her laugh at me shaking her head