Chapter 31: different prosprectives

"I don't know what to wear " Camila huffed in annoyance folding her arms under her chest looking at Lauren defeated

"Camz you look beautiful on all of this, why are you even acting this way??? Is just a Masquerade ball "Camila gave Lauren a glare and answered "you don't get it, is just not a simple party, that's gonna be the party of the year which is gonna be held by cabello's and as heiress I need to represent our name and god I even need to win the dance like every year"

"Damn I never thought it was that important!" Answered the green eyed girl totally oblivious

"How could you? When your dumbass never attended one" replied Camila with a duh tone

"Well I was never interested to begin with and it's always better to spend time with my family " said Lauren honestly turning the other side not wanting Camila to see the sad look on her face,because it made her remember that in all of this she hasn't had the time to talk her family

"Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with you family?" Camila somehow sensed the discomfort in Lauren's voice and asked, but deep down she was afraid what might be Lauren's answer.

She might always show that she doesn't need Lauren, but it's just a lie because no words can explain the way she need Lauren .

She is been afraid of a lot of things in the past but now nothing compares the thought of Lauren leaving her.

"Am I not already with my family?"Lauren replied turning her , making contact with the brown eyed girl, she was sad but that doesn't mean she wasn't happy.

She loved Camila and being able to even spend a minute with her means the world to her. Life is not only black and white, it's full of colours that you need to accept, just like the concept of happiness and sadness and everything between it. If you are happy you cannot expect not to be sad and the other way around.

And my this point also Camila was part of her family maybe only by contract for Camila but to Lauren, Camila was a part of family by love and that was one of the main reasons why she didn't introduced the brown eyed girl to her family,leaving the fact that she lied however if Lauren really wanted she could have talked with her mother, who would yelled at Lauren for being an idiot for the decision she made but would have supported at the end because ,the only thing her daughter wanted was happiness the of girl she loved and cared dearly and there is nothing more noble than this.

Lauren's every answer never failed to made Camila feel loved yet she felt like Lauren was trying to hide her.

"Than why didn't you introduced me to them yet?" Asked Camila with all sincerity she had in her

Nonetheless to say Lauren never expected a question like that

"I never thought you would like to meet my family "

"Why wouldn't I? We are friends and I'm also your wife" said Camila and then corrected"contact wife"

"That's exactly why camz"said Lauren and smiled sadly "if you were only my friend I would never hesitate to introduce you to my family but you are not just that, you are way more than that , and I'm afraid that if doesn't end well our friendship gonna suffer most importantly we are gonna suffer and I'm ok with this but I can't make my family suffer for me too, they are really simple people who get attached easily and your every action towards me gonna effect them, I know might be feeling confused but let me explain "

"We grow up really attached to each other and if any of us is hurt we also feel the pain, they will always be there for me but if they once see me hurt they will start hating the reason and no way I can let that happen because whatever is happening between us we both knew it clearly but it wouldn't matter to her because they will be blinded by the love they have for me " Camila was shocked, she didn't expect that much transparency from Lauren about her family