chapter 43: is this our Happy ending?

We Have bad days, good day, and some exceptionally great days!

What Lauren was feeling what's the later on, because after dreaming for so many years her most precious dream was going to come a reality, and the happiness she was feeling was close to nothing she ever felt, maybe that's an exaggeration but at the end of the day it's not because if she needed to explain her happiness in that moment, she will always explain it in this way.

She never realised life will treat her this good after the past trauma she has been through but maybe this is God way of appreciating her, just maybe that's her time to shine, and just maybe it's hurt I'm finally happy to be with what she deserves.

As she was immersed in her thoughts, she received phone call from unsaved number. Lauren is one of those people who doesn't answer this type of calls but for once she felt like answering as she did, she realised she shouldn't have because the call was from her past.

Apparently as soon as Lauren and Camila finally got together the whole universe is set to take them apart and the biggest villain in their story is the Phone.

Hello who is this?

Lauren?

I know my name, I asked for yours!

I am Shawn's father I'd like to meet you to discuss further the issue you had with my son.

"god couldn't you give me one damn day to relax and now I also have to take care of this mess" thought Lauren cursing herself mentally for not having enough self-power to restrain herself in that situation, meanwhile mike knew if he told Lauren directly who he was, other than Lauren getting closer to him she will just move far from him, and he didn't wanted to risk this, so he choose the method he thought will be the best to repair the broken relation they have.

"Sir I have no problem meeting with you to discuss further but I can't meet you ASAP as I'm injured from my previous accident"

"What happened to you? Are you ok? Where are you hurt? Do you need me to send doctor or something that can help you relieve the pain?" he knew he missed a lot of Lauren's life but also now when he hears his little girl is pain as a father he can't help himself but feel worried about her

Oh wow that wasn't the reaction I was expecting Mike cleared his throat and said

I asked because I didn't want you to be in uncomfortable situation

That's nice of you sir, if you'd like we can meet tomorrow somewhere closer my house?

That will be great, just tell me where and when and I'll be there

Alright see you tomorrow

Goodbye

As soon as Lauren hangs up she realized what an weirdo he was but confusingly it felt nice to talk to him.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When camila came back she found lauren waiting for her with an excited face and instantly felt guilty because she knew couldn't return the same excitement.

"I am going to shower" with a fake smile on her face she tried get away from situation but heard Lauren yelp in pain, trying to get up from the bed

camila run instantly toward lauren to see if she hurt herself more and ask, "LO are you ok?"

as she wasn't able to speak she just nodded

"if you needed something why didn't you yell the maid name or me? You are still hurt so please don't move from here"