Chapter 4- Please Don't leave me

ALEX'S POV

It has been almost a week. My uncles ran away and now I am stuck here with my father and aunt Rebekah. I have been distant from everyone. Elena and I are not exactly talking anymore, Caroline is busy with Bonnie's mom Damon had turned her, Stefan has changed , Damon and I have not seen or talked to each other since the last time and Caleb has been distant. He has not been returning my texts, answering his calls or even opening his door. Its like he has left mystic falls which is a good thing considering I will die. Though there were very few chances of me dying but now we just found out that the White Oak tree is there in Mystic falls.

I know that even though whatever has happened between us Damon will not let me die but I know they all want to kill my family so I guess if they find the tree and try to kill even one of us I will die to. I didn't want to die. So I tried the next best thing, I went out to find the stake before they find it. After a day of my research I found out that the white oak stake was near the Wickery bridge in mystic falls

. They were reconstructing the bridge. I went there and started talking to Mayor Lockwood. "Hello Mrs Lockwood" I said "Hello Alex. How may I help you dear?" "Actually I am looking for a kind of tree I which used to grow near mystic falls about a 1000 years ago" "Really? Which one was it? Perhaps id know" "It was......." Suddenly she was called by the people rebuilding the bridge. "I'm sorry I have to go." She said "No problem" I smiled. I was walking around when I saw that Damon was standing talking to a red-head woman. I took a closer look at her and I recognized her

. It was Sage. She was Uncle Finns girlfriend before he was daggered. "Look who it is." I said as I walked towards her. "Alexandra Mikaelson. Isint it?" she said "You remember?" I asked her "Of course I do. You were the only one in your family I liked after your uncle Finn." She said as she hugged me. "You know each other?" Damon asked "Of course we do" I said. "What are you doing here?" I asked Sage. "Oh I finally heard that Finn was out of that casket in which your rageoholic father put him" "Oh he is. But he is not here. He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going" "He probably went looking for me" I laughed.

I was about 16 at that time. Sage and uncle Finn were in love. I remembered them together. "I have to go right now" I said "Bye dear" "It was nice seeing you. Bye Damon" I smiled and walked away.

DAMON'S POV

"Finn. Really?" I asked Sage. "He was my one true love. He turned me so that we could stay together forever. But then Klaus daggered him and locked him away so we have been waiting ever since. What about you? Did you find anyone?" She said "Yes. Ummm...... there was this girl, actually is this girl that I am deeply in love with and I know she loves me." I said "So what's the problem?" sage asked "I broke her heart and now she won't even try to talk to me" "Really? Who is she?" "Ummm... Alexandra Mikaelson." "Oh my god! You messed with the wrong girl Damon" "I know. I wish there was some way I could make it up to her" "Maybe there is." I went back to the construction site to look for Alex.

She was standing there all alone looking at mayor Lockwood talk "Alex....." I was about to say something when she interrupted me "What Damon?" she said "Well, I know that you are looking for something. Maybe I can help you find it?" I asked "No thank you Damon I will find it myself" she said walking away "Alex. Just give me a chance" I said stopping her. When I stopped her our eyes met. It was after about a month that I had looked in her beautiful eyes. This time I did not see anger or love. I saw fear and pain.

There was something which was not going good and it was really ruining her but I knew that half of her pain was my fault. "Damon. Please leave me." she said as she tried to leave. "No Alex I won't" "Damon you are creating a scene." "I don't care Alex, all I need right now is for you to know that you can trust me" "Ok do you really want to help?" she asked giving up "Yes Alex of course I could. I would do anything for you" "I am looking for the old Forestry records of Mystic Falls" "Why?" "I cant tell you. All that you need to know is that I need these records" "Fine. They used to be with the Salvatores" "Great lets go to your boarding house. I know they will be there"

We took my car and drove back to the house. As we reached the house. I saw Stefan and Elena inside the house "What are you guys doing here?" I asked "Nothing." They said and they left. "Bourbon?" I asked alex pouring myself a glass "No thanks" she said as she sat down on the couch. "So what are you looking for?" I asked "Um... I cant tell you!" "Well Alex, if you wont tell me how can I find it?" I said she laughed. "Ok. But promise me you wont tell." "I promise" "Ok so there is this thing called a white oak tree, I am trying to find it." "Whats so special about this tree?" "The wood can kill an original." I was shocked "Great lets find it so I can kill your father then everyone will be happy." She gave me a cold stare "I think you have forgotten, if one dies all die"

ALEX'S POV

Damon and I started looking for the files in their study. "here found it!" he said "The white oak tree is found near the wickery bridge." "Let's go and burn the place down." I said with an evil smirk "I like it." He said with a laugh. Suddenly I felt that we had no problems between us. We drove towards the wicker bridge but I already saw that it was burning. I saw a woman standing there. I took a closer look and it was sage. "what have you done sage?" "Burned down the wicker bridge" "Why?" I asked "You know why!" she said as she ran off. "This no wood is left for a stake" Damon said. "No Mikaelson can be killed" I said

.i wanted to keep atleast a stake with myself just in case. Damon drove me back home "Thank you..... for today" I said. "no problem." He said with a smirk "'You know I would do anything for you" I got out of the car and waved him goodbye as he left. I was about to open the door of my house when I heard a voive "Alex..." I turned back to see who it was. Caleb was standing like 5cm apart from me. "There is something I need to tell you" he said "What happened Caleb?" "I am leaving Mystic Falls, I cant stay here forever" I was shocked "Why Caleb?" "Because I cant keep myself away from you. Ever since ive met you I have always liked you but now I have fallen in love with you." "Caleb I........." I didn't know what to say "I know you love Damon and you possibly couldn't love me, I have to go Alex, I am sorry." He said that and came forward. His lips touched mine.

He kissed me and then he turned back. "Please don't go Caleb. I need you" I said and a tear started rolling down my eye. "I am sorry." He said and he used his vampire speed and ran off. I went inside my room and cried. I could not lose Caleb, I mean I loved him as a friend just not like that. I couldn't lose him

___________________________________________________________________________--

HEY SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER !!!!!!
VOTE AND COMMENT

Xoxo.