Chapter 1- She's Awake

DAMON'S POV

It has been almost 2 months since Klaus and Stefan have been back. A lot has happened over these months: Mikael woke up, Mikael died, Rebekah was there, and Rebekah was daggered. A lot happened but I couldn't find the thing I was looking for... my love Alex. Klaus said that she ran away but I knew she wouldn't do that, she wouldn't leave without me, and she couldn't. I knew that Klaus must have done something bad to her. I even checked the coffins that Klaus had. None of them had Alex. But I didn't know about the one that was sealed. It was said that the weapon it contained could kill Klaus. Stefan was back. But he wasn't the same Stefan who was with Elena. He was like the ripper Stefan I knew.

There was also a new guy in my picture. It was this guy Caleb. He claimed being Alex's friend and was a vampire. He told me that he warned Alex about Klaus but he wasn't able to save her. I knew that she wasn't dead, she couldn't be. So I did the next best thing that I could to find her, I woke Elijah up. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Caleb "What?" I said picking up the phone "Well Damon, there is no need to be so rude! After all both of us are on the same team" he said in a sarcastic voice "Sorry, my fault. What happened Caleb?" "Better, I found out something. Alex is not out somewhere, she is in Klaus' mansion only. Apparently she is daggered."

"She couldn't be daggered, I mean she is a hybrid. She couldn't be daggered like Klaus couldn't be." "I don't know. That is what a witch I know found out" "ok, bye I need to go" I said as I cut the call. As I walked towards the middle of the forest I saw Elijah standing there. That was where I invited him. "Elijah, my favourite original back from the dead. You clean up nice" I said "you left something" he said taking out the note I left him from his pocket "In my jacket pocket" "oh yeah. Dear Elijah, let's get together about the destruction of your brother, xoxo" I said mockingly "was it right to undagger you or we got a problem?" "I am here let's talk" "Well, I will start with an easy question, any idea what Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed into a mystery coffin?" "Well, I don't know perhaps it can be someone from his past." "Another question, where do you think Klaus could have kept my girlfriend dead?" "Niklaus killed Alexandra?" "I think so.I mean she hasn't returned. Niklaus and Stefan have returned but she hasn't."

"Well I have an idea, let us have a dinner for 4, you, me, Stefan and Niklaus. We could make these two talk and while all this is happening you could search the house and find Alexandra. I mean she must be in the house only." "Well, that's great, we will. See you and Klaus at 8" I said as I walked back to my car. I got home and waited for Stefan to come. As soon as he entered the room I said "Get dressed. We are going out." "Sorry not interested." He said "I didn't ask. Elijah and I have planned a very old fashioned sit-down for you and Klaus." "Klaus won't make a deal Damon, he didn't have to. All we are doing is buying sometime for me to get my girlfriend back and give the witches sometime to unseal the coffin"

"So that is your plan huh? Stall Klaus. I mean how do you even know that Alex would be inside the house?" "I know because...... I need to keep hope Stefan, I don't want to know the alternative. I know that Alex had become to you like a sister you never had but I love her Stefan. I can't lose hope for her being alive. Even if she is daggered in some coffin in Klaus' house, I will find it. You might have shut off your humanity but I haven't. Finding Alex is the only hope of humanity that I have left" I said. Stefan stood there silently. "So get ready and get happy, we are going to negotiate a fake truce and I don't want your attitude screwing it up!" I said.

We got ready and went to Klaus' mansion. We knocked on the door and Elijah opened it "Niklaus, our guests have arrived" he said as we walked inside. "Damon, Stefan. Elijah says you seek an audience." Klaus said as he was standing near the dining table "That's very bold. Let's discuss" "I didn't say I am here to eat Klaus, but I didn't want to come here at all. I was told I had to" Stefan said looking towards me. "Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. Choice is yours. " Klaus said. All of us sat down at the table to eat.

"Thank you love" I said as a girl poured me my drink. "Lost your appetite" Klaus said to Stefan. "Eat, I thought we said that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." I said. Stefan started eating. "That's the spirit. Isn't this nice? Four of us are dining together, such a treat. Seems you had to make amends when you pulled out the dagger out of my brother" Klaus said. "I know how I felt about you, I figured the more, the merrier." I winked at Elijah. He smiled a little. After a few martinis later. "Stefan where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked. "I don't know ask Damon" Stefan said. Klaus laughed.

During the past 5 months Elena and I had grown really close friends. Did I love her? No, I mean I used to but it was a long time before. Even before I met Alex. Stefan and Elena had broken up and I had been hanging out with Elena so Stefan had been having wrong impressions of us. Elijah sat there confused "Oh I am sorry you missed so much. Trouble in paradise." Klaus said. "One more word about Elena and.... This dinner is over."

After a few minutes I excused myself from the table. Elijah and I had planned that he would save his family and I would save Alex. I got up and walked around the house. I opened rooms and rooms but didn't find her. I was about to give up when I opened a door. It was a pink room kind of made for a little girl. I walked inside and saw a big satin bed with curtains covering over it. I opened the curtain only to see that Alex was lying on the bed soundly with a dagger in her chest. I was shocked. I quietly sat down beside her and took the dagger out. Then I just waited.

ALEX'S POV

I jumped up from a bed only to find out that I was in some pink room. It was a bigger version of the room I used to have when I was 5. I was really shocked. Just then I heard someone "You're awake?" he said. I took a closer look at him. It was Damon. I could see a big smile on his face. I quickly ran towards him and hugged him. Tears started rolling down my eyes. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in Mystic Falls, in Klaus' mansion." "Mansion????" "All you need to know is that you are safe now! I am here!" he said kissing my forehead. We sat for a few minutes and I asked him to leave "Why?" he asked. "Because I have to meet my family" I said. "Ok!" he said as he ran outside the window. I got up and prepared myself. I was about to meet my father.

I took the dagger in my hand and walked outside. I heard people shouting so I followed the voices. "We are leaving you here niklaus, so you can rot yourself in your eternal misery" it was Uncle Elijah's voice. Was he alive? I reached the room and I peeked inside to see who was standing. It was my whole family. My uncles Elijah, Kol and Finn my aunt Rebakh and my father. "Aww leaving without me?" I said as I entered the room. Everyone was shocked "Alexandra..." my father gasped "Did you miss me?" I said as I used my magic powers and pushed him into the wall. "What are you doing here?" asked Uncle Kol "Well you see... your lovely brother had decided to take a dagger and push into his daughter so that he could lead on the miserable life he was living and ruin my life" "What?" Uncle Elijah exclaimed "Yes, he did that now I am going to do the same to him" I said taking the dagger in my hand "What is this?" Aunt Rebekah asked "It is the dagger" "But dagger doesn't work on Klaus."

"This one does." I said as I was about to push the dagger into my father's heart suddenly someone came and started chanting something and took the dagger from my hand. All of us turned around to see who it was. When we saw her we were shocked/ it was my grandmother, Esther Mikaelson. "Mother!" gasped my father as he got up. My grandmother walked towards my father and me. My father bowed his eyes down at her sight "Look at me." She said. My father looked up "Do you know why I am here?" "To kill me" my father said. "Niklaus you are my son and I am here to forgive you." She said "Forgive him?" I interrupted "Do you even know what he has done?" "I know. But I have to forgive him and so will you." She said as she threw the golden dagger in the fire "No............. How could you?" I said. "I had to burn it. I want us all to be a family again." She said. "Well you can be that without me." I said as I stormed out of the house. I was so angry. "Alexandra wait" when I said family I mean family you have to stay." My grandmother said "Why?" I said

"You have to obey me. After all I am your grandmother."

_______________________________________________________________________

WILL SHE STAY? WILL SHE GO?

FIND OUT NEXT!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE