Chapter 9- The man I knew

ALEX'S POV
I have been trapped here for almost two weeks. Within that time i have been shot, drained out, assaulted, brutally scarred. i haven't had blood in 3 days. I feel so week. I cannot believe that a strong creature like me has been brought to her knees and has to beg for mercy from some guy.

Suddenly my thoughts were broken as Richard came into the room! He started speaking "You know what day it is today Alex?" I shook my head. "Aww.. really? Come on alex think!" He said "I have been here for i dont know ... almost 2 weeks. I don't know anything that is going on. So i would like it if you just shut up or you tell me" i said. I felt a slap across my face. He came close to my face "Of course you won't you Bitch, it's my birthday" Oh my god! Was it Richard's birthday? It's been so long. "Anyways" he said getting up "I've got a special surprise for you today!" "What?" I said with no interest.

"We're going to meet somebody today. You'll love it." He said . "Who?" I said. "I wont tell you. If i do whats the surprise. Anyways i got something for you." He continued as he took out a blood bag. I tried to pounce on him and take the bag but i was tied to these metal chains and had no energy to move. He held the bag in his hand and threw it to the other corner of the room. I shouted at him "I will get out of this Richard, I will and this time i do I'll be your worst nightmare!" Richard kneel down and came really close to me and whispered in my ear "Try.I dare you." He smirked and walked out of the room. A tear rolled down my eye

*FLASHBACK*
It was 1453. I felt two hands on my face covering my eyes "Guess who?" He whispered. I took his hands away from my eyes and held them gently. "Richard!" I smiled. He also smiled and sat down besides me. "Happy Birthday Richard!" I said hugging him. "Thank you Alexandra" he smiled "Here I got something for you." I said taking out a box from underneath the bench. "You didn't have to" he said "i wanted to. Now open it." I said. He unwrapped the gift and found a small bowtie. "It is beautiful!" He said "Look at the back" i said. He turned it over and saw something written 'RC and AM forever!'. He smiled and kissed me. "Here i got something for you too." He said as he took out a small box and opened it.

There was a beautiful diamond locket inside it. "Oh my god! Richard it is beautiful but I'm afraid that I cant accept it." I said. "Why Alexandra. You're the only diamond in my life. The little piece of sparkle and love that i need." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you Richard Collinwood" i said. "I love you too, Alexandra Mikaelson"

*FLASHBACK ENDED*
A tear rolled down my eyes. I couldn't believe that this was the same Richard who i fell in love with years ago! He's a monster!
I had to get away from here. I had to escape. I am Alexandra Mikaelson, I will find a way to get out of here tonight.

DAMON'S POV.

Shes been missing for two weeks and there is nothing that I'm able to do. I've tried looking everywhere. Klaus has not been picking up my phone since yesterday. I think he has left Mystic Falls
My thought were interrupted by a phone call from Caleb, "Damon, i think I have found where he is keeping her" "Where?" I asked curiously "It's in the jungle, i have a few souces that saw something weird happening there" "Iit's Mystic falls, everything happening here is weird" i said

"No, he heard spells, spells which are mostly chanted for a sacrifice. " "And are you sure?" "What other option do we have Damon?" I sighed "Ok. Meet me at my house in 20 mins." i said. I got up and got ready. I went to the living room and poured myself a glass of my favourite bourbon. I really wanted to see her, after months we were finally reunited and happy but i guess it was too good to last. Just then I heard a knock on my door, I went to open it. "We have to talk." It was Klaus.

ALEX'S POV

I had to leave. My last attempt to run had failed but I am a Mikaelson and us Mikaelsons never lose. I had to think of a new plan but for that I needed some blood, some energy to do anything. Just then I remembered as a kid I used to hide in the closet when my mother used to do magic as I didn't want her to see me. My family always wanted to function as a normal family but it never used to happen. When I was 4 I saw her doing something really weird, she had tied a chain on her hands then she started chanting a few words and suddenly the chains melted and she was free. I could just used that spell to break free of these chains. but once I did that I had to find a way to escape. Ever since I tried to escape Richard had appointed one of his most loyal friends to guard the door

. He was a huge man with a beard and was kind of scary. I had to fool him into letting me leave. "hey mister!" I shouted through the door at him . He ignored me. "Hey you Mr Beard!" I said. He turned around and gave me the coldest stare ever "What?" he said "I have a question." "Shoot" "Why are you friends with Richard?" I asked him "That's none of your business" He said "It is my business. I mean you seem like a really nice man, what are you doing here trying to keep a thousand year old hybrid trapped in a room." "Richard asked me to" "And you listen to him? Woah that guy has some nerve." I started messing with his head "I mean a strong man like you is afraid of what that little boy is saying. You should be your own man" "Richard is a great man, I owe my life to him" "Really? He's just a witch. I mean what is he even getting out of capturing me" I wanted to know what was really going on.

"When he came back to life he has come back as not only a witch but also a vampire, He is a heretic but sadly he did not get all his powers. And you are the key to the completion of his ritual in order to attain all his witch powers and make more. Once you die he would get his power and create and army, You're death will let more people like you walk on this planet ." he said "And what does my grandmother have to do with this" "Revenge from Klaus Mikaelson, you're his daughter, killing you would mean ruining his life!" I had finally understood why my father daggered me he was trying to keep me safe from his mother, he knew something would happen, he was warning me

"Now you better shut up" the man said "Ok. Thank you" I said with a smile "Oh before that can you do one thing?" "What?" "Tell me when Richard is coming back" "He"s not coming back, I'll take you to him and after today you'll be dead" I nodded. I realized that the perfect time to escape was when this man was taking me to Richard.

As the evening came I noticed the gate opening. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it was, it was that security guy. He had one other man behind him. "Wear this" he said giving me a box "What?" I said signaling him that my hands were tied. He opened the box and I saw a beautiful red gown inside it. I remember that it was the same gown that I wore the day Richard and I first met, I could never forget that day. There was a note on the gown 'Remember this? At least now you'll die pretty'

I really can't bring my mind towards the fact that he was the same guy who I saw that day. The innocent man who gave me flowers. "I cant change with my hands tied" I said. The two security guards looked at each other "Fine" said one of them and opened my chains "I am a woman, I demand some privacy to change, go outside room you can lock the door, I'll call you when I'm ready." "We can't leave you" one of them said "Have some respect for a dying lady" I said and they both walked out. I changed out of my torn rags into that beautiful red dress. I sighed, It was time, it was now or never.

I walked out of the door and both of them handcuffed me. we walked a long way out of the building and reached into a forest. I started fake coughing and kneeled down, I was really weak so my cough seemed real. I slowly started chanting the spell to melt my chains. One them kneeled down to check on me. My hands were now free but they could not see it. I then turned towards the kneeled man and said "I think I am....."I was about to complete my sentence but I took the oppourtunity and sunk my teeth into that mans body. He started sceaming, the other guy took out his gun and shot me but his bullet didn't work. I had regained my energy and then slit off the mans throat. I took the gun from his pocket and shot the other security guard with it, I was free. I started running as fast as I could. I kept on running on an unknown path not knowing where I was going. Suddenly I saw some light across one end of the forest. I was just about to reach it when I felt a hand on my mouth and it pulled me towards it.

_________________________________________________________________

YAAY!!! FINALLY AN UPDATE! I AM SO SORRY GUYS THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW SO I COULDN'T WRITE.

ANYWAYS WHO DO YOU THINK IT? DID ALEX REALLY ESCAPE? IS IT RICHARD? OR A SECURITY GUARD?

OR DID SHE ACTUALLY ESCAPE AND IT IS DAMON? OR CALEB ? OR KLAUS

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? PLEASE COMMENT

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Xoxo.