Chapter 8 - Escape

DAMON'S POV

Alex was kidnapped? How could this happen? I mean she is an original hybrid, she is one of the strongest creatures alive, how could the guy kidnap her? "This is all your fault." I shouted at Klaus.

If it wasn't for him none of this would have happened today. He was sitting on his couch with his head buried in his hands. "This is not my fault." He screamed "Of course it is" I said "if it wasn't for your stupid rage Alex would've been fine right now" Klaus quickly got up and pounced on me and threw me towards the wall "Niklaus. Stop this" it was Elijah.

Klaus looked at him and then let me go "We have a serious problem right now, you can fight later" both of us calmed down. Alex was our main concern right now. "First question, how the heck is he even alive right now?" I asked "I guess some strong with resurrected him." Klaus said "Can that happen?" I asked "Apparently it did" Elijah said.

"So now all we have to do is find where he has kept her" I said "We have to find a place to start" Klaus said

ALEX'S POV

My own grandmother wants me dead? I knew she didn't like me but I didn't know it was to a point she wanted me dead. "Why would she do this?" I asked Richard "I don't know that. Now I am going out don't move" he said with a smirk. How could I possibly move?

I had no energy, tied with chains and drained out with vervain darts in my legs. "You suck" I said angrily "As soon as I get out of these chains I swear I will kill you" "If you are alive..." he said and took out a gun and shot a vervain dart at my neck. I screamed in pain and fainted.

I woke up two hours later and saw no one in the room. It was my chance to escape. I couldn't believe how I got so weak I have the powers of a witch, vampire and a werewolf and I couldn't do anything. I looked around the room to see if I could find some blood to get me some energy to get up. Suddenly a man came inside, I closed my eyes and pretended to be fainted. That man came close to me to check if I was breathing. He kept his hand near my mouth. I took my chance and got my fangs out and pierced his hand.

His blood was so good. He started screaming so I drained him out and he fell on the ground like a lifeless body but I didn't care I quickly got my claws out and used them on the chains after some time the chains broke and I got out. I was free. I used my magic and pushed the door. I felt strong again. It was my chance to escape.

I rushed out of the door and kept running. Suddenly I heard shouting behind me "Alexandra!" the voice said. I was sure it was Richard. I heard footsteps behind me. I used my vampire speed and kept running. I knew that he was following me so I didn't stop. It was a big dark empty hallway. I couldn't see light anywhere "You better run because when I find you, you would wish that you were dead." I heard Richard shouting. i kept on running and soon reached a door.

I opened it and locked myself inside the room. I found the light switch and pressed it. As soon as room got brighter I noticed something. The room was filled with pictures of me. I could believe it. Richard was obsessed with me? Well I kind of expected that. Just then I heard loud bangs on the door. "I know you're in there" I heard Richard shouting. I tried casting a spell but my magic didn't seem to work. Was I trapped here?

Was this the end?

DAMON'S POV

It's been a week and we still haven't been able to find Alex, I mean she is nowhere. Klaus has sent out people to find her. I have been searching around myself. I don't even know if Alex is ok or if she is even alive. I am so worried right now. Just then I heard a knock on my door. I looked up to see who it was. It was Elena. "Hi Damon, how are you?" she said "Well you see Elena the love of my life is missing, I don't even know if she is even alive, so I'm great" I said sarcastically

"The love of your life?" she asked surprised "yes Elena I love her so much and if something happens to her, I will never forgive myself. If only I didn't let her go home alone that day she would be here." I said burring my head in my hands "You cannot just sit here all day moping, Damon. You have to find her" it was Stefan. "Here" he said giving me my jacket "I just remembered someone who can help us." He said. "Who?" I asked. "Remember Caleb? I just found out that he moved to Florida. Let's go and see if he knows anything" Stefan said. "Ok!" I said as I walked into the bathroom and got dressed. "I'm coming with you both" Elena said

"No you're not." Stefan said "Yes I am." Elena said "Alex is my friend too." She continued "Let her Stefan, it's just a drive" I said "Thank you Damon" she smiled. I smiled back. We started driving to Florida. It was a long and a boring drive. Stefan and I compelled some people to see if they knew where Caleb was. One of them gave us an address and we drove to that place. Soon we arrived at a beach. We got out of the car and started roaming around looking for Caleb.

After a few minutes Elena spotted him "There he is" she said pointing to a juice shop at the beach. He was standing in the shop talking to a girl. "Here's your strawberry smoothie, love. On the house" he said "Well.... Well.... Look who's here. Caleb Matthews." I said. He shuddered "Damon? What are you doing here?" "Well... I'm here looking for my girlfriend. Have you seen her?" I asked "What? Something happened to Alex? No sorry I haven't seen her Damon" he said

"When did you last see her?" Stefan asked "Well, it was about 3 months ago, at the Mikaelson house. The night that I left mystic falls" he said "Alec has been missing for a week now, she was taken by her ex-boyfriend Richard Collinwood. We are trying to find her" Elena said "Richard? Isn't he dead?" Caleb asked "Well, apparently not!" I said "Let's go" I said as we started walking.

"Wait" Caleb said "I'm coming with you guys" "Why?" I asked "Well Alex is my friend, even though we haven't talked in a while doesn't mean that I don't care about her! I'm coming with you guys and its final" he continued "No you're not." I said "Why?" he asked "Because I don't like you!" I said with a smirk "Well, the feelings are mutual Damon, but both of us care for Alex, so we will work together and find her" Caleb said. Stefan gave me a look telling me to say ok. "Okay you can come" I said "Great! Now we just have to stop at my place, I have to pick up my stuff." He said. I groaned.

I hope we find Alex soon.

_________________________

CALEB IS BACK! WE WILL SEE HOW ALEX ESCAPES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. VOTE AND COMMENT

Xoxo