Chapter 16- The Bond

ALEX'S POV

I slept on Caleb's couch last night. I was so upset about Damon and Elena kissing. "Here. I made you some coffee" Caleb said. "Thank you" I said as I got up . He sat right next to me. "How are you?" he said "How do you think I am? I have to find this witch 'Silas' which I don't know if it actually exists if I want to live. And my boyfriend kissed the girl he once loved. How do you think I am?" "I'm sorry but didn't you hear him say no to Elena?" "I did. I even heard him say that he loves me but I don't know Caleb, it's just that there is history between them. Their kiss was the reason I was so upset last year and now again." "It will all be ok" he said. 

I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you" I said "For what?" "For being the nicest person. You have always been there for me." "That's what friends do" Caleb said. I smiled. Just then my phone started ringing "It's Damon" I said "Should I pick it up?" He had called me like 50 times last night but I ignored his calls "If you want" Caleb said. I picked it up ""Alex?" Damon said "What Damon?" "I am so sorry Alex. I really am. Please forgive me. I love you Alex" he said. "I'm sorry Damon I don't think I can right now" I said 

"Alex there is something I need to tell you" he said. "What Damon?" "Elena is sired to me" "She is what?" I said. I was shocked. "But she is a vampire and so are you" I said. Then I realised I had heard about this. It is like once in hundred years when a vampire is sired to another vampire because he/she has feelings for their sire before turning. "I am going with Stefan to New Orleans to find something and I hope when I am back tomorrow you can forgive me." Damon said. 

"Damon I..." "I love you Alex, nothing can change that" he said. I kept the phone on the table. "What happened?" Caleb asked. "Elena is sired to Damon" I said. "That is not possible only the hybrids your father or you create are sired to you." he said "I know but I have heard of this before. A vampire being sired to another vampire" I said.

 "Is there a cure to that?" he asks "I don't know. I guess we will have to find out." I said. "I think I'll go to school" I said. "Do you want me to drop you?" "No thank you" I said as I got up. I went back to the Salvatore house hoping that Elena wasn't there to change my clothes. I got ready and left for school. 

As i reached school I saw Caroline standing near her locker. "Hey" I said. "hi" she smiled "how are you?" "I have had better days" i said "Did you tell Damon?" she asked "Not technically. Well as you know my father , he tricked me into saying and Damon heard us." "Oh no. Did he handle it well?" Just then Elena and Bonnie walked towards us. 

"I'm out of here" I said "Alex..." Elena said "I'm really sorry Alex. I don't know what came over me last night" "Save it Elena. You should've thought about it before kissing my boyfriend again." I said as I stormed off. I didn't care if Elena was sired to Damon, she had no right to kiss him. 

I went to the rest of my classes trying not to think about Damon and Elena. I really didn't know how to forgive him. I mean he did stop her and I know that he loves me, I will just never be sure if he loves her. Suddenly I felt like I was about to throw up. I rushed to the school washroom and ran near the sink and started coughing. Blood started coming out of my mouth. My head started spinning. After 5 minutes the whole sink was almost covered in blood. I quickly tried to clean the sink. I was feeling very weak I kneeled down on the floor and I think I fainted. 

I opened my eyes and realised that I was in the Salvatore house and was in Damon's room. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Caroline, Bonnie and Elena sitting by my side. "Are you ok?" Caroline asked. "I don't know, my head is still spinning. What happened? How did I get here?" I asked. "Well we walked into the school washroom after the second period and saw you lying on the ground with your hands covered in blood. I panicked and I called Damon and Stefan to help us." Caroline said. "You called Damon?" I asked "Of course, who else could I have called?" Caroline said. 

"Damon and Stefan are just on their way back here from New Orleans. He will reach in like half an hour." Bonnie said. "So how did I get here? I mean no offence but I don't think you could have carried me." I said. "Well, we called Klaus and Caleb" Elena said. "You guys did what?" I said as I tried to get up. "Yes my love, they called me" My father said as he entered the room. "I..." I was about to say something when he stopped me from talking

 "You should rest. Don't talk" he said. Caleb entered the room. "Here" he said giving me a blood-bag."Thanks" I took it from his hands and started drinking it. The blood did not taste good anymore. It was like I was losing my tastes. "Now you better rest Alexandra. Everyone will leave you alone my love." my father said as everyone slowly started leaving the room. I closed my eyes. 

I was woke up about an hour later and noticed that I had my head resting on someone's arm. Just then I heard a voice "Alex I'm so sorry" he said "I'm sorry for being a horrible boyfriend, when I heard Klaus and you talking about you dying I just could handle the fact that you were dying. I never really let that thought sink in. But today when Caroline called me I thought what would have happened if you had died right now. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I am incomplete without you" It was Damon. I started to smile. I didn't know what to say. I knew that what happened with Elena wasn't his fault. It was the Sire Bond. I opened my eyes "I'm sorry about yesterday Alex. I didn't mean for Elena to kiss me, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, the Sire Bond. I love you Alex, I will never leave you alone Alex" he said. I kissed him "I love you Damon. But this Sire Bond, You have to figure it out Damon" I said. "I will I promise" he said

________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BORING BUT I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET MORE INTERESTING SOON! <3

I'D LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO COMMENT ON MY STORY SO I CAN HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK AND WHAT YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN. NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 2 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER <3

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

I LOVE YOU ALL

Xoxo.