Chapter 14- Survival

ALEX'S POV

It litreally took me about 6 hours to heal yesterday. I walked into the kitchen this morning and tried to cut my hand to see how long it took to heal a simple cut. It took about half an hour for my blood to stop and an hour more for that wound to go away.

I couldn't figure out what was happening. Damon had left me on house lockdown as he was angry that I got hurt yesterday. Damon and Stefan were busy the whole day. Damon was busy with Bonnie trying to figure out a way to the cure. Apparently there is a professor who took over Bonnie's grandmother's classes might be knowing something about it. Caroline was busy with Tyler and Stefan was busy with Elena and my father. I needed a witch to talk to I didn't know what was happening to me.

I called up my father first because he knew almost any witch available. "Hello my love. What's the matter?" he said "Hey, listen something has been going on. I need to talk to you" I said. "Sorry I am busy right now. Is it anything urgent?" "No, not really. Do you know any ancient witch around here?" I asked "Why?" "Just need to ask something from her" I said "Let's see there is one about an hour from Mystic Falls. Her name is Agnes. I'll text you the address" he said "Ok thanks. I'll talk to you later" I said as I cut the call. I received the text from my father. That witch lived in a small town called Blacktown near Mystic Falls.

I didn't want Damon to worry so I didn't ask him to come along. Maybe it was nothing but I had to know. Just then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Caleb standing there. "What a coincidence, I was just about to call you" I said "I thought I'd drop by. But what happened?" He said. "Are you up for a road trip? No questions asked" I asked "Sure. Why?"he said "To see a witch, and I said no questions asked." "Ok let's go. But we'll take my car. " "Fine" I said as I grabbed my coat and walked out. I tried calling Damon but his phone went on voicemail, so I left a message. "Hey Damon, listen I am going out somewhere to meet an old acquaintance. I know you had put me on a lockdown but it was urgent. Anyways I know that you are busy with the cure and Elena so I didn't ask you to come along. Don't worry I am not going alone, Caleb is with me. So anyways I love you Damon and I will see you in the evening." I said.

We walked inside the car and drove for about an hour and a half when we arrived at a shop. I was about to get out of the car when Caleb held my hand "What's going on Alex?" he said. "Nothing" I said "It's not nothing, you drove all the way till here, for nothing? that's not you. Now tell me what is going on" "You'll find out. But promise me one thing." I said "What?" "You will not tell anyone what you heard, especially not Damon. I don't want him to know about this" I said. "Let's go inside" he said. We walked inside. It was an old shop with witch stuff and all. I saw a lady standing behind the counter "Hi, how may I help you?" she said . "I'm looking for someone. Her name is Agnes" "That's me dear" she said. "I need your help" I said.

We walked inside a room filled with all spell books. "What happened Alexandra?" she said. "You know me?" I asked "Every supernatural creature knows about you" she said. "Something has been happening recently I said as I took a blade for nearby and cut my hand. It started bleeding badly and did not stop bleeding for a long time. "I'm not healing. I am but it is taking me a lot more time than it usually takes" Suddenly the witch started chanting something

"No, no" she shouted. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Were you under some spell or injected with a lot of anti-supernatural venom a few months ago?" she asked. "Yes. I mean I think so. I was kidnapped about two months ago" I said. "Then it's happening. They have finally got you" "Who?" "The ancient witches." "The boy who took you away used some kind of spell on you like the cure. You're aging backwards." "What do you mean?" "You're turning back into a human and slowly like in a few months you'll become a human and then die" I was shocked "Oh my god! This can't be happening, it just can't" I said as I got up. I saw the look on Caleb's face. He looked shocked.

"Is there any way to reverse this?" I asked. "Yes there is maybe, have you heard the legend about the cure?" "Yes I have" I said "It does exist. But I can't tell you where because I don't know. Along with the cure lies the remains of the ancient witch. Only his powers will be able to cure you" she said "Who is he?" I asked "The first witch to ever walk on this earth, he is the most dangerous creature on the planet but he is the only one that can help you" I had to find this cure now "How long to I have to find the cure?" I asked "Two months. You have to be really careful one bad move and you'll be dead. Everyone will be coming after you, be safe if someone kills you, you won't recover." I nodded. "Thank you for your help" I said

"Good luck" She said. We took the car and drove back home. Our whole ride home was silent. As we reached the Salvatore house I took a deep breath. "I will do anything to help you find that witch" Caleb said. I smiled. "But you have to tell Damon and your father about this Alex, it's serious." he said "I don't know if I can." I said. "If you can't I will" he said. "But..." I said "No buts Alex. You have to" he said. I nodded. "Thank you Caleb, for everything. I don't know what I would do without you" I smiled. "You will always have me Alex" he said. I walked out of the car and went to the door.

I saw Damon sitting on the couch drinking a glass of bourbon. "Damon?" I said as I went and sat next to him. He ignored me. "Don't do this Damon" I said but he was quiet. I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Damon. I had to go, it was important" I said. "Who is this friend of yours that you had to meet?" he asked me.

"Some witch." I said. "Alex is their something that you aren't telling me?" he asked. I wanted to tell him but I knew it would break his heart. I shaked my head no. "What has been happening here?" I asked trying to change the topic. "Well your father had taken Elena into captivity but we helped her escape. Apparently when you kill a hunter you start having these bad hallucinations. Elena was about to throw her daylight ring away and die but luckily I reached there on time and saved her life." he said. "You're a hero" I smiled and kissed him. He started kissing me but then he stopped. "You know you can tell me everything Alex." he said "I know Damon" I said.

I hated to lie to him but I didn't know how to tell him that I was about to die. Just then I got a call from my father "Alexandra Mikaelson, come here right now." he said in an angry tone. "Ok" I said as I cut the call. What have I done? "Damon, I have to go, my father is calling me. "I'll come with you" he said grabbing my hand. "It's ok Damon you stay. I'll be back soon I promise." I kissed him on his cheek. "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said as he left my hand. I took my car and rushed to the Lockwood Mansion where my father was staying.

As I reached the door I was greeted by some hybrid. He took me to the office room. I saw my father standing near an aisle painting something. "You still paint?" I asked. "Yes my love I do" he said. He kept his brush down and turned towards me

"Alexandra why did you need a witch?" he asked "Umm... I was having some problem with my magic so I went" I lied. "Alexandra?" he said. "Yes, it's true" I said "Even after all these years, you're still the bad liar you were" he said angrily. "I'm sorry what?" I said. "I talked to the witch" he said "Oh" I said. "You couldn't bother to tell me" he asked. "I didn't want to hurt you" I said. A tear started rolling down my eye. My father looked at me and then wiped my tear by his hand. He lifted my chin "Look at me my love" he said. "It will all be fine. We will find the cure" he said. I smiled. "Have you told your boyfriend about this?" He asked. "No" I said. "I think you will have to" he said. I nodded but I still didn't know how to.

I know that I wouldn't die, I just couldn't. I really hope we find a hunter soon.
____________________________
Yaay guys an update! See I promised you!
Anyways so Alex is not well. How do you think she'll survive? What do you think would happen? Comment your predictions! 💕
So I uploaded a book Trailer for My father: The Mikaelson (Part 1) and uploaded it on Youtube. I'd love for you guys to check it out! I'll attach it to this chapter and this is the link also-
https://youtu.be/7L0pgDLXbBY
Vote and comment! I love you all.
Xoxo.