Chapter 10- Is it over now?

ALEX'S POV

Someone caught me. Was this my hand. He pushed me towards a tree and then kept his finger on his mouth instructing me to keep quiet. It was Caleb. I took a sigh of relief. I was so happy to see him, I never thought I would see him again. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. tears started falling down my eyes. "Everything is ok, I'm here now" he whispered into my ear "Now we have to quickly go! Damon is near the car" he said. We both ran as fast as we could and reached a car. I saw Damon sitting inside the car. He got outside and pulled me into a tight hug. I kissed him. "I'm so happy that you're alive. I was worried that I would never see you again." Suddenly we heard a loud scream. I recognized that scream. Iit was my father Klaus. He was here to save me? 

"My father is here?" I turned towards the both of them. "Yes, he also went inside the forest to look for you" Caleb said " I have to go save him" I said "Oh no you're not. You're coming home." I looked miserable. Even though I was in a pretty dress. I had scars all over my body. "No Damon, I have to save him. Klaus and I have our differences but in the end he's my father, He's my family. He came to save me now I have to save him. I know I have hated him and I have wanted him dead, but I just realised how wrong I was to disobey him, he was right about Richard all along." I said "Ok, but we're coming with you"Caleb said "Wait drink this first" Damon said giving me a blood bag. I smiled and drank it quickly. We ran inside the jungle hoping to find my father. Suddenly we started hearing chants, I rushed towards that direction and both damon and caleb followed me. I hid behind a tree a few metres away from the fire to see what was going on. I saw Richard standing there alongside my grandmother chanting some spells over the fire and I saw my father lying on the ground near it. Were they going to kill my father, I couldn't let that happen. "Is any of my uncles or my aunt here in Mystic Falls?" I whispered "Yes, Rebekah, Elijah and Kol are here" Damon said "Call them here! They have to be here because their mother is just about to die, and they should see why." 

I said. Caleb nodded and went out to call them. "We need to come up with a plan  before you do anything stupid" Damon said "There is not much time" I retorted. But suddenly I started coughing badly blood started coming out of my mouth "What's happening?" Damon asked . I started feeling weak and falling on the ground. I looked around to see what was happening.  Richard was hurting my father. Were Klaus and I linked now?

I tried to get up and got hold of of nearest branch. "Break it for me please Damon!" I said as Damon quickly did what I told him. I took the branch and took off the extra stems and made it look like a stake. I used all my power and threw it towards my Richard and shot his stomach. He started groaning and left my father alone. As soon as my father stopped bleeding I stopped too. "Whosoever it is trying to kill me, it would be better if you wouldn't" Richard shouted. I took another branch and threw it towards Richard but he caught it and threw it back. "This is not funny ok? Get out and fight me!" I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was. It was uncle Kol. Uncle Elijah, Aunt Rebekah and Caleb were standing behind him. I was pulled into a tight hug by him and I hugged him back. "We have to save my father" I said "We will." aunt Rebekah said. 

We made a plan. I sent uncle Elijah, Damon and Aunt Rebekah to fight Esther and uncle Kol, Caleb and I were at Richard duty. Richard started hurting my father again "You're a coward" I heard my father saying. "Oh, so would he coward have the toughest originals under his hands. I suddenly saw Uncle Elijah inserting an injection in my grandmother's body and I went from behind Richard and pounced on him, throwing him on the ground. Uncle Kol and Caleb quickly grabbed my father and ran back inside the forest. "How did you escape?" Richard shouted as he used his power to tackle me on the ground. Now he was on top of me. "You know what? I am not that weak." I said as I got up and threw him towards a tree and he fell on the ground. "You can't beat me." He said "Watch me" I said angrily. He started running towards me but I used my magic to give him a migraine. His head started hurting as he kneeled on the ground "You know what was funny Richard? I loved you and I thought you loved me. I went against my whole family for you. I gave up everything for you and you treat me like this. How could you even?" A tear rolled down my eyes but i had to be strong. I walked towards him and put my hand inside his chest trying to pull his heart out.

 He started choking "I did love you and I still do, please don't kill me" he started pleading. "Everything you say is a lie" I said as I pulled his heart out "Goodbye Richard" I said as I threw his heart on the ground. I kneeled down near his cold dead body and started crying. I saw Damon walking towards me and he pulled me into a tight hug. "It's over" he said. I kept my head on his shoulder and wept. I never expected Richard to end up like this. He was my everything years ago and now he was my kidnapper, the man who tortured me, I can't believe I ever loved him.

Suddenly I saw my grandmother waking up "What's happening?" she asked. I got up and started walking towards her "How could you?" I shouted. "It's all for you all my children, I'm protecting you" "Protecting us from what?" Uncle Elijah said "From being the monsters you are today" she said. Uncle Kol and aunt Rebekah walked towards us "You are not trying to protect us." I shouted "I'll take care of her my love" I heard my father's voice from behind as he walked towards my grandmother and pushed a white oak stake in her heart.

 She started choking and her veins started coming. Soon she started burning. We all stood there silently watched her die. My father looked at me. I walked towards him "I'm so sorry." I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back. He gave me a kiss on my forehead "I'm glad you're ok" He said. 

I hate to admit it but, my father was right after all. But if I never had done what I did,  I never would have met Damon, or Caleb or any of my friends that I have, life would've been different. We are safe, for now so we stood there and enjoyed the burning fire of the dead corpses of our evils.

______________________________________________________________

YAAY!!!! EVERYONE IS SAFE. KLAUS AND ALEX REUNITED.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO END THIS SERIES? OR SHOULD I CONTINUE WRITING MORE?

YOU HAVE TO COMMENT. IF I DON'T GET LIKE 4-5 COMMENTS I'LL JUST POST AN EPILOGUE NEXT MONTH AND FINISH IT (DEPENDS ON THE COMMENTS)

SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

I love you all.

Xoxo.