Chapter 3- You mean nothing to me

*READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END*

ALEX'S POV

"Good Morning" I heard a voice as I woke up. "Hmm" I mumbled . "I said good morning cranky pants" it was Caleb "Oh good morning" I said. Just then I realized I was sleeping on a couch in an unknown house wearing yesterday's dress and makeup. "Here" he said handing me a cup of coffee" "Thanks. Where am I?" I asked "You're at my place. Last night you were so depressed and drunk because of you and Damon so I brought you back to my place and made you fall asleep on the couch." "Oh thanks. I have to go now my family is going to kill me, just like this heavy dress" I said as I tried to get up. "You're sure you want to go?" "I am" I said with a smile "Thank you so much Caleb you are the best" I continued as I hugged him "I know I am." He said with a smirk "Now be safe."

I walked back to our house. I knew that I was going to hear a million comments and a lot of mockery today but I was prepared for anything. After all the worst has already happened. I was about to enter the door when I heard Uncle Kol's voice "Well, Well, Well, There's our girl" he said as he got up and stood right in front of me. I tried to walk away from him but he kept coming in the way "Get out of my way please" I said "Out all night, what a scandal. Who was it? Was it that guy Damon or was it that other guy you were with ....... What was his name again? Oh yes Caleb" I heard my father laughing "I have enough problem in my life that I don't think I want to answer any of them to the two of you. So get away please" I said as I stormed away to my room.  

I went to have bath as I was relaxing in the bathtub I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw that it was a message from Caroline-

'Hi Alex, there is something I have to talk to you about. I know that we haven't talked in a while but you are my friend and this is important. Please reply. Xoxo, Caroline'

I smiled when I saw her message. I was never mad at Caroline.

'Ok, Mystic Grill in 20?'

'Sure'

I got out and got ready. I wore my blue t-shirt and jeans with my long black boots, tied my hair into a bun and wore a knee-length overcoat. I got out of the house and met Caroline "How are you?" she said with a smile.

DAMON'S POV

"I am in love with Alex, I know I am" I said to myself. i have never liked a girl this much. Yesterday what happened was really not something I wanted to happen how could I possibly do that to her? My thoughts were broken as I heard a knock on the door. I went down to see who it was. As I opened the door I saw that it was Elena. I was really pissed off at myself and even at Elena that I didn't want to see her face. I was about the slam the door shut when she stopped me "Damon......." ""What?" I said. She entered the house. I went to get myself a drink "Did I do something wrong?" she asked "Yes, Elena you did" I said angrily "What did I do?" "You..... Nothing" I said as I took a sip from my glass. It wasn't her who I was exactly angry at. "Ok so why are you here Elena?" I continued "You should know....... That Esther's planning on killing her children. She's linked them together with a spell whatever happens to one happens to all."  "That's great. Klaus will finally be dead." I said "How could you say that Damon?" "What Klaus will be dead and all of us can live happily" "Do you get what I mean?" "Yes Elena. Esther is killing all of her children" "Damon, I mean Esther is killing her family and that includes Alex. If any one of them dies Alex will die too." I was shocked. Was Alex really going to die?

ALEX'S POV

Esther was going to kill us all? Oh my god! I knew it. How could my family believe her. I knew she was evil but this is insane. She wanted to kill all of us. Luckily caroline told me so now atleast I could know what was going to happen. Even Elena told Uncle Elijah her conscience was troubling her. I knew there were 2 people who would help me because I had their dear Elena with me, Damon and Stefan. I went to the Salvatore boarding house and noticed that they weren't home. I went inside and sat on a chair and waited for them to come.