Chapter 5 - Leave me alone

ALEX'S POV

It has been almost 2 weeks since Caleb left. I am officially left with no close friends in Mystic Falls. I mean I talk to Caroline but she is much closer to Elena and everyone, Damon and I are on undefined terms, Stefan hasn't even said a word to me since we came back, and Alaric well he has just distanced himself from me. I always sit alone and live alone.

Last week my father and aunt Rebekah came back. My father has gone on a finding spree to find Uncle Finn and aunt Rebekah well she is now too self-absorbed to notice what I am going through. I got out of the house today and went for a walk in the forest today when I heard a few voices. I walked closer to see who it was. It was Elena, Caroline, Stefan, Damon and Matt.

I used my vampire hearing to hear what they were saying "I found some more white oak." Damon said. Oh my god! I knew I shouldn't have trusted him how could he. "Wait a minute, white oak? You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?" Elena said. "No we all have" Stefan said pulling out a bag of white oak stakes from his back. "We keep one stake each to kill the originals." Damon said "We will attack them together." Stefan added "What about Alex? I mean if all the originals will die, she will die too." Caroline asked

"I will take care of that I am going to find a witch to unlink Alex" Damon said "Who?" Elena asked "Alex." He said. After all she is a witch. "Well well.... Well...." I said clapping my hands sarcastically. "Look what we have here" I used my magic and burnt the stake in Damon's hand. All of them were shocked "Did you hear................?" Stefan asked "All of it? Yes I did." "We are not going to stop ok?" Elena said "Oh you silly girl. You guys really think you can kill the originals? Go ahead try!" I smirked. All of them stood silently "What happened? Ok, Stefan you try." I said handing him the stake.

He didn't agree but after a few taunts he rushed towards me. As soon as he was a second apart from me I used my magic and threw him at the tree nearby and gave him a bad pain in his head "Stop it." He said. "This is what will happen if you try to kill me. Or you know I can kill you in a million other ways. Your choice" I smirked "We are not trying to kill you" Caroline said "And I am not wanting to get killed . I don't care whatever little stunt you are trying to pull off but if you guys touch even a single piece of hair of my head. I will become your worst nightmare. Now I am going to unlink myself. I will text Caroline once done. Then you guys can try getting killed. Ok?" I said. They nodded.

I walked out of the forest into the house where I saw my father sitting with Bonnie and Rebekah making her unlink the spell and she had her grimoire "Kidnapping seems like your favorite job. Doesn't it father?" I joked he gave me a smirk. "Are you ok Bonnie?" I asked she ignored me. I guess knowing that I was an original she hated my guts too. "Whatever" I said as I walked out of the room I went into Esther's room. I used my magic to locate the spell book and started searching in it. I needed a pinch of the doppelganger's blood. Why? I did not like Elena and I didn't want to talk to her again.

I quickly escaped out of the house and went to the Salvatore Mansion. Stefan opened the door "What do you want Alex?" Stefan asked annoyed "Don't be so grumpy Stefan I want to talk to Elena" "She is not here" "Don't lie Stefan I know she is." I walked inside the house. Elena was sitting on the couch. "Elena I need you help!" "What do you want?" she asked annoyed "I want a drop of your blood" "No." she said as she got up "Please Elena just a drop. Otherwise I will take it my way" I said "Ok." She said as she took a little bottle and put a pinch of blood in it. "Thank you" I smiled and walked home. I went into my grandmother room and started performing the spell Fesmatos indfradore (not real words!) suddenly my magic was disrupted by another force.

I went downstairs and saw Bonnie performing the magic. "You're unlinked" she told me. "Thank you." I smiled "I'm sorry Bonnie. What happened with your mother was...." I said "Stop it." She said. "No bonnie, I am I know what loosing you mother feels like, she felt like the only human part of my life an when she died a part of me died" I said opening up to her. I know what she feels I know it. "'But at least your mother didn't leave you if she had the choice" she said breaking down.

I walked towards her and hugged her "It's ok." After about half an hour of talking she left. I felt really guilty for the part I was responsible for in her mother's change. Suddenly I heard a few screaming noises from the ballroom.

I rushed to see what was happening. "Oh my god!" I screamed "What the hell is going on?" I saw my father and aunt Rebekah standing and torturing Damon. He was tied by chains and hanged on the roof, his shirt was open and he had scars and blood all over. I quickly rushed to Damon and opened the chains and he fell on the ground. I kneeled down and held his face "Are you ok, Damon?" I ask concerned "I am perfect." He smirked.

I gave him a smile. I turned towards my father and aunt Rebekah. "What the hell is wrong with you two? He could have died" "Why do you care? He is not even your boyfriend anymore" aunt Bekah said "I..... That's not the problem here, you had no right to touch him." I shouted

"Yes we did, he and his dear friends are trying to kill us all, and it is a good thing that the Bennett witch unlinked us. We have 10 stakes and only 2 left, then only Damon can go." My father said. What was his problem? Why did he always try to kill someone I love? He was a monster "I know that but Damon is leaving now, I don't care about the other 2 stakes for all I care someone can push it through my heart." I said

"Wait a minute, you knew about the stakes?" my father asked me "I found out this morning" I said "And you couldn't bother to tell me?" he shouted "We could've died today." He continued "So? I don't care about any of you. You have ruined me" I asked. Suddenly I felt a slap across my face "Get out." My father said "If you don't care about us, leave" "I will happily." I said.

He and aunt Bekah walked out of the room I kneeled back to Damon and looked at him "Did you just.......?" He asked "Yes. I am leaving" I said "Where will you go?" he asked concerned "I will compel myself an amazing house here" I smiled "No you won't, you'll stay with us. Your old room is still empty" he smiled "Really? Thank you" I said "Now let's go and get you all cleaned up." I helped Damon walk and we drove my car to the Salvatore house.

I opened the door and helped Damon walk to his room. I went downstairs and got him some blood bags, and took out a new shirt. He got cleaned up and was about to go to sleep when he came towards me "Thank you." He said "No, thank you Damon." I smiled. I saw him coming closer to me and he kissed me.

"Goodnight" I smiled "Goodnight Alex. I'll always choose you Alex. I love you." he smirked. "I love you too" I went to my old room and sat on the bed. I was back to where I started, back to the room, back with Damon, back with my father and me fighting but the difference was this time, I am strong enough to fight back.

____________________________________________________

DALEX IS BACK!!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER !!! VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT

Xoxo