chapter 1

New story ya'll! Warnings: Abuse, curse words, possible character death. (I will putt warnings above every chapter don't worry :)

Louis hates his life so much, everyday he suffers. His whole body aches and burns for the whip lashes he gets almost every day.

In Louis' world you had to be rich to live a good life, the less fortunate people where nothing but tools for the rich people to be used as slaves in fields or in the house or worse in bed.

Now Louis isn't the most well behaved slave, don't get him wrong he is scares all day every day but he can't help that he has a sharp tongue.

At birth he was given a number and that was basically his name but his mom gave him a name which many 'slaves' didn't get and it helps Louis to stay human in this horrible world even though all hope for a better life left his mind years ago leaving him feeling numb.

Louis' pov

I was woken up by a hard kick in my ribs making me groan as I open my eyes slowly to find one of the guards standing above me with an evil smirk plastered on his face. "Get the fuck up 28!"

He yet again kicks my ribs as I struggle to get off the ground with the heavy shackles around my wrists and ankles which are all connected to the wall by heavy chains.

The guard unlocks the chains from my shackles freeing me from the wall, I don't why they feel the need to chain me up anyway... I might not always be the best behaved slave but I know better then to run, it wouldn't matter anyway if I escaped this master I would just go to another possible worse master.

"Start walking 28 if you don't wanna some fun!" I can tell you that their idea of fun is never fun, it always hurts.

I do as the guard says and start walking, I expected him to lead me the the field which are next to the warehouse but he didn't instead he started leading me to the place is feared more then anything.

Master's house.

I rarely saw my master because I worked on the fields but the times that I did are still visible on my body.

My master is a very sadistic man who loved burning his slaves with iron rods. House slaves never lasted long and field slaves would have to dig holes for the death bodies, in the begin I puked every time I saw a dead body but after a few years I got used to it.

I just hope that master hadn't changed his mind about me being a field slave.

It took us about ten minutes to reach the master's house and that's when fear really spiked, why am I here? Will this be the day that I die?

I'm lead into the what seems like a large open space of the house, I look around for a second before I realize that my master is in the room looking at me with angry eyes making me flinch back and look down.

"Thanks Jim for getting slave 28, you may go back now." The guard now known as Jim gives master a nod before turning back around and walking off.

Master snaps his fingers signaling me to kneel down in front of him which I do without hesitation.

Master takes a hold of my hair and makes me look at him "I've heard from the guards that you have been a bad slut is that true 28?"

Well in my eyes I have been really good, I do as they ask whenever they ask. I even do the stupid games they want to play but yeah sometimes when they ask me something I respond in a sassy manner. I just can't help it! I really don't want to do it but it just happens.

I can feel my hands shake in fear as I respond "Yes master."

Master hums before his smirk grows wider "I know someone who can help us with that."

I can't help but look at master with a look mixed with fear and confusion.

"Master Leon will know how to break a stupid slut like you." He laughs when he sees the terror in my eyes.

Master Leon is known all around the world for the way he trains slaves, more like tortures into complete submission. He trains the slaves to be nothing more then empty shells to use, abuse and command.

"N-no please master I will be good Just p-please!" I beg while tears threaten to spill out of my eyes.

Master shakes his head while laughing "No it's final! You will leave today seeing that we have a ship going that way anyway!"

At this point I would much rather be his house slave or be killed.

Master pulls me off the ground by my hair and pulls me out of his house and to the water where a small ship is laid with 2 males on board.

He pushes me onto the ship and orders one of the men to chain me up so I can't escape, once again because where would I go and because I can't swim. The buffer of the two men chains me up in a rather sloppy way telling me that he is not a typical guard.

The two men talk to my master for a few minutes before they starts untying the ship from the dock, as we are about to sail off my gives me a last look and says "You will always be mine remember that." he points at his hip on that exact spot he has branded me the day that I came to be his and it's a cruel reminder that I will always be his.

We had been sailing for about two hours when the wind became harder as the sky grew darker, thunder is heard all around us. The waves got bigger and bigger by the minute  it's now at the point that the two males have to hold onto with all their power as the sea tries to overpower our ship.

The two males start yelling out of nowhere making me look up to see what's happening but as I look up the ship rammed into a huge rock that was half out of the water and if it wasn't for the chains that kept me tied to the ship I would have been lunged off just like the two males.

A large wave hits the boat again making the boat fly against the rock again but this time I was less lucky and I feel my head hit something hard and making a cracking sound.

The last thing that I could hear before everything turned to darkness was a loud bang of thunder.

Maybe I will finally be free after all.

I'm currently in Germany for work while I'm writing this.... but do yall like it so far?

~~~Renée