chapter 4

"P-please don't hurt me."

Louis' pov 

"O-oh my I'm so sorry dear! I uhm I what? Oh no I would never hurt you! Are you ok? do you need some new food or uhm Oh what have I done?"  I look at the very panicked weird looking Edward that's stumbling into the room while wildly waving his arms around making me press myself further into the bed in the hope that he won't see me anymore. 

"Why are you- Oh no no no I will really not hurt you please don't try to hide from me! I'm nothing but a weird nerdy doctor." The weird Edward slows down his movements and holds his hands where I can see them. 

"You are Louis right dear? That's what Harry and Edward told me at least." I shrug, it's so weird for them to not call me 28 but it's nice as long as it will last. 

"Ah ok! I'm Marcel I'm the last part of the triplets!" Triplets? I give Marcel a confused look who just gives me a soft smile as he slowly moves to the weird chair next to my bed and sits down. 

"Louis can I ask you a few questions and write your answers down? If you don't want to answer any you don't have to." I nod at Marcel's question making him smile slightly wider and due to the way he held his head the thing on his nose almost falls off which makes him gasp slightly and fix it. "Oh whoops ok I'm gonna starts now dear." 

Marcel gives me a look before clearing his throat "Uhm ok where are you from?" 

"Master's warehouse." Marcel gives me a weird look but continues anyway. 

"How did you end up on that ship?" 

"Master put me on it to go here so Master Leon can train me right?" I just don't understand what's happening or where I am and it's scaring me so so much. 

"Honey no, No one send you here. I don't know who that master Leon is but I do know that he's not here." Marcel moves his hand closer to me which makes me move away as far as the bed allows. Marcel frowns but does pull his hand away. 

"Louis dear what year is it?" I think for a second, what an odd question to ask. 

"1983" Marcel's eyes widen but nods "Oh what country do you live in?" 

"Oligarth?" 

Marcel looks at me for a second before getting up while nodding "Ok thank you dear I will go get you some new food now because god knows you need some! I will also get a nurse to clean this up!" Marcel points at all the spilled food before giving me a wave and walking out of the room. 

Marcel is very very odd, slightly less scary then Harry and Edward but very uhm odd. 

I was starting to relax again when the door flies open making me squeak in fear and hide under the thing covering me in a way that I can still look over it. 

"Oh Niall you don't look busy blah blah blah. You should clean this Blah blah blah. I swear to god one day I will soccer punch one of them!" I don't understand half he's saying due to the weird accent that sounds very funny. 

I suck in a breath as his eyes travel to me "Ello mate! Marcel already told me that you are shy but it seems that he's right! Don't worry we will fix you up real good here and who knows maybe we will end up being friends!" 

My eyes widen at that and I lower the cover thing slightly, friends? I never had friends. Is he serious? I then shake my head, I shouldn't be stupid no one would want to be my friend. 

"What the hell you are so cute! Do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend?" Boyfriend? But I'm a guy how does that work wait isn't that illegal? I think someone at the warehouse died for sleeping with someone of the same gender. 

"You really aren't a talker huh? Well I will be out of your hair anyway because the room is clean again! Also you need some food! One of them idiots better be bringing it to you! I hope it's Harry he's like really cool but still and idiot! Anyway bye bye birthday pie!" 

The weird blond finally left the room and it was very much needed because my head started to hurt at how much he talks. 

Marcel's pov 

After making Niall go clean after the mess Louis well I made by scaring the poor boy I make my way to where I know I will find my brothers most likely doing nothing. 

And I was right they were just cuddling and talking instead of you know doing their job. 

"So did you find anything out about him?" Harry asks as soon as he notices me. 

"Well he said that he came from his Master's warehouse which we already knew then he told me that his master put him on that ship to got to this master Leon and he thought that that was where he was for some reason. Oh and uhm he thinks it's 1983 and that he lives in some country called Oligarth?" 

Edward and Harry both look confused "Do you maybe think that this Master of him like kidnapped him and told him all of this?" Edward shakes his head at my question "No he said something about his mom also being there and he has had one other master." 

My heart clenches at that "Maybe human trafficking?" Harry says. 

Making both me and Edward shrug "You never know maybe he really came from 1983 and a whole different universe and somehow ended up here." 

Edward and Harry both start laughing loudly "Yeah sure Marcel and I'm santa!" Harry rolls his eyes at me. 

But it could be possible right? I mean he seems so confused or it could all be a game and he's just a drug addict or something. 

:))) 

~~~Renée