chapter 19

"Can I ask why you took it?"

"I w-want you to see me..."

Marcel's pov

My eyes widen as Louis says that "What do you mean?" I ask in a soft voice not fully understanding what Louis means. "I-I want you to look at me like I look at you..."

I tilt my head slightly "Louis I don't understand? Please help me understand." Louis gives me a sad smile and pats the bed next to him so I sit down next to him and look at him in the hope that he will explain what he means.

"I like you Marcel, I know that you have Debra but it hurts so much because I want you to want me, to hold me and to l-love me." I stare at Louis in shock unable to form any words which until I notice Louis' eyes tearing up "W-what's wrong?" I ask making Louis shake his head. "It's dumb, I shouldn't have told you this while you are with Debra. I'm sorry for telling you something like this."

Louis is about to get off the bed but I grab his hand to stop him from getting up and make him look at me with his still teary eyes and my heart breaks as I see pure sadness in his eyes.

"I want all that Lou b-but I'm not worthy of any of that... I-I-" I can't get words out of my mouth as a sob escapes me. Two small arms wrap themselves around me and Louis pulls me close to him and just lets me cry while softly whispering sweet nothings to me.

Louis starts talking once my sobs have subsided and are now mere sniffles "You are worthy Marcel, you are so so worthy. You're kind, smart and handsome. Everyone is worthy of love, just because you have had a bad experience in which Debra didn't show you what you are worth but please I want to show you that you are worthy. Please let me love you."

I can't help but be hopeful "Do you really mean that?" Louis nods with a soft smile on his face. "C-can I kiss you?" Louis' eyes widen before he nods quickly. I place on of my hands on his cheek and the other on his waist before gently pressing my lips against his, I start moving slowly while Louis seems frozen against my lips before following my movements and wrapping his hands in my short curls.

I pull back to breath with a flustered face, I notice that Louis looks just as flustered as I feel. "So what do you want to do? You have all my attention." Louis' eyes start twinkling "Oh Harry showed me what cuddling was yesterday! I really liked that, can we do that?" My heart hurts as he gets so excited at something so small as cuddling.

"Of course we can sweetheart, anything you want! I'm just gonna get some stuff and will be right back ok?" Louis nods and I race out of the room, down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and grab some chocolate and grab a fluffy blanket on my way back through the living room and race up the stairs again to see Louis standing next to the bed in only Harry's shoulder and my breath hitches in my throat at the sight of his beautiful, fluffy thighs.

"Oh you're back yay! Let's cuddle now!" He's about the get under the blanket but I stop him "No no don't get under the blanket I brought one myself look!" I hold up the blanket which makes me drop the chocolate, I gasp and bend down the grab the chocolate again but lose my balance and fall forward onto the ground.

I hear Louis laughing loudly while I'm laying on the ground "Oh marcy! You're so cute." A blush makes it's way onto my face and I get off the ground with a soft huff while Louis is still giggling. "I'm glad that you found that funny... Lets just get to cuddling then lovely." I get onto the bed and Louis does the same, Louis lays his head on my chest and wraps his arm around my waist and also lays one of his legs over mine. I lay the blanket over us and start feeding Louis small pieces of chocolate, sometimes having a piece myself.

"Now is only Edward left..." Louis softly says breaking the very comfortable silence. I look down at Louis to see him looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Edward does really care about you, he really does but when Edward believes that he doesn't deserve something he's difficult to show that he does. He is afraid to seem weak so you will just have to give him some time and about Debra... I actually blocked her number this morning, I realized that she wasn't ever gonna make me happy so yeah. Edward most likely will realize the same soon."

Louis nods at my words and snuggles closer to me "Let's just hope so."

Right after Louis says that I hear the front door open and close, I look over to the clock on the bedside table 03.34 pm that's weird the boys should still be at work....

EYYYYYYY one day too late but it's here.

^^^my new tattoos

^^^my new tattoos

~~~Renée