chapter 16

I flinch at the memory and nod, Zayn is right I will love Louis with my whole heart and hope just hope that my brothers will see that they have someone way better then Debra that's willing to love them with his whole heart.

Harry's pov

I smile at Louis' sleeping form, the talk with Zayn made things clear to me. I know that I have had a weak spot for him ever since I've met him and I must admit that I might have wanted him too be more then a friend but I was afraid to lose him so when I saw Debra I just took an easy route I guess.

I kneel down next to the couch and softly shake Louis' shoulder "Lou honey it's time to go home my love." His eyes slowly open and a slight blush creeps onto his face as he probably notices how close I am to his face. I smirk slightly and press a soft kiss on his cheek which makes him blush even more and he covers his face with his hands making my chuckle.

"Come on love Zayn has to leave soon so we should leave now." Louis gets up slowly and let's out a cute yawn making me coo. We say our goodbyes to Zayn and climb into the car, I look at Louis who is also looking at me with a shy smile on his face.

I cup his cheek softly and pull his face closer to mine, I hear him gasp softly "Are you hungry love?" He nods slightly and pouts "I-I thought.... Uhm never mind." I lean a bit closer almost touching his lips with mine. "What did you think lovely? Tell me."

Louis stares into my eyes "I thought that you would uhm k-kiss me...?" My heart skips a beat "You want that?" Louis nods "Please?" I press my lips against Louis softly and move slowly, Louis stays frozen for a few seconds before mimicking my movements and tangling his hands in my hair.

I pull away from Louis and smile at his flustered face "I-I never did that... I only heard about it." I don't say anything to Louis and just let him think for a few seconds "Harry?"

"Yes love?" Louis bites his lip "D-does your heart feel the same for as mine..? Love is what Zayn called it... I always thought that it was just a dream for my people and I never believed that I would be able to have love." My heart breaks for Louis knowing how hopeless his life must have been.

"Yes lovely my heart does feel the same as yours my love, I'm willing to show you how much you deserve to be loved. I want to love you so bad, I want to wake up with you in my arms and be able to kiss you whenever I want. I want to love you and show you the world."

Louis eyes are teary while there is a small smile on his face "You want to love me? b-but why?" "Because you're such a lovely person, you're so sweet and beautiful."

"I-I thank you but yes I am hungry." I smile at Louis and nod "Let's go get some food then!" I start the car and put my hand on Louis' thigh while driving to the closest McDonald's and enter the drive through.

Louis looks around in confusion "What are we doing here?" I ignore Louis seeing that it's my turn to order. "Hi what could I get for you?" I notice Louis looking around for the person that speaking, I have to hold myself back from laughing.

"Hey yes could I please have a happy meal and a big mac with fries and two vanilla milkshakes." The person tells me to drive on while Louis still looks very confused.

"Why did that pole talk? Why did you talk back?" I chuckle "Do you remember how a phone works?" Louis nods slowly "Well this is kind of like that, there is a person in this building that was talking to me through the pole and now they are making our food which we will get at the window right there that's also where I will pay for it."

Louis nods while looking like he's processing what I told him "Why would they shake milk?" I once again can't help but chuckle "They didn't exactly shake it love, It's really cold, thick milk with a nice flavor. I'm sure that you would love it."

After explaining that it's my turn at the window, I get handed our food which I in turn place on Louis' lap seeing that I don't have another place to put it and then pay the lady behind the window before driving to the parking lot and turning the car off.

I grab my food from Louis lap and take two fries which I pop into my mouth while staring at Louis who is slowly opening his happy meal box and starts eating as well.

Louis and I have been eating in a comfortable silence with the music playing softly, Louis loved the milkshake and even stole mine after his was finished and I didn't have the heart to stop him he looked so happy while drinking it.

Now we are both done eating and Louis finally breaks the silence "Do Marcel and Edward like the girl like I like you?"

I think about it for a second before responding "They used to, I don't think that they do now they just went the easy way, they might not love her but they like the memory of the good times with her. Debra used to be our girlfriend for a while, we loved her and believed that she loved us too but she didn't. While being with us she cheated on us many times while we couldn't even freely talk to other people without her getting mad. One day we found out and broke up with her and after that we were hurt and never wanted to love again."

Louis tilts his head "She hurt you so why would Marcel and Edward want that again? D-Do they think that maybe they don't deserve love from anyone else?"

I never thought about it like that but it makes sense, Debra was our first love and she hurt us and after her we haven't been in a relationship I never understood why but what Louis said could be right. They need to learn that they deserve love too and not only the horrible 'Love' Debra gave them and I know that Louis is exactly what they will need.

"I think that you're right, They need to experience real love."

:))))) New chapter, also enjoy my new bald head!

~~~Renée