chapter 20

Right after Louis says that I hear the front door open and close, I look over to the clock on the bedside table 03.34 pm that's weird the boys should still be at work....

Louis' pov 

I hear a lot of smashing sounds come from down stairs before multiple loud footsteps make their way up the stairs. I look over to Marcel who has a scared look on his face, I notice him shaking violently. I wish that there was hiding space under the bed as a way to keep us safe but there is none. As the sounds grow closer my eyes fall on a big wooden thing in the corner, I quickly grab it in the hope that this could keep us safe for whoever is out there. 

The door suddenly flies open and my eyes widen, it can't be right? This is not happening.

"Well well well if it isn't my precious 28." The man I once had to call master says with a gross smile on his face. 

It's like I'm frozen in place, too scared to move. I can't believe that this is happening... I must be sleeping. My once master raises his eyebrows at me "Being here has made you an even worse bitch hasn't it? Guess I will just have to beat the disobedience out of you. Do remember the beautiful sound the whip makes as it decorates your skin with beautiful welts and cuts" I take a step back and shake my head quickly "P-Please no." 

I hear a soft whimper and look over to Marcel to see his scared eyes frozen on a certain male, I look over at what he's looking at and notice a gun pointed at him which makes me swallow hard. I had seen those in movies and know that they are deadly. 

My once master's scary laughter fills the room "Oh 28 did you actually think that you stood a chance at being free and happy? So naive, you're mine and always will be." 

I can't help but get angry "Y-you don't own me!" He smirks "Oh but I do, you should know better then to disobey... If you don't start listening soon we will just have to shoot your little friend." My eyes widen, no that can't happen "No no please don't hurt him! Please I will do everything you want!" 

"No L-lou don't!" Marcel stutters out, his eyes finally leave the man with the gun to look at me with teary eyes, I give him a sad smile "I need you to be ok... Please remember me." 

A tear runs down my cheek as I tear my eyes away from Marcel and slowly walk over to my master with shaky legs, I kneel down in front of him and actually need to keep myself from puking over his shoes due to my nerves and how scared I am. 

"I-I will go with you Master just-just don't hurt him." My master smirks "Smart little bitch." He gives me a rather hard kick to the stomach while saying that making me groan in pain "Don't hurt him!" I hear Marcel yell out making my master laugh "He's my property I can do whatever the fuck I want, I could skin him right here in front of you and you couldn't do anything about it."

I shut my eyes tightly hoping that he wouldn't do that but I feel a knife being pressed against my neck roughly, I soon feel something warm running down my neck before the the knife gets pulled away again. 

"But that would be a waste of a good piece of ass." My master roughly grabs my hairs and yanks me up, I keep any sound of pain in my biting my tongue so hard that it bleeds. 

"Time to go home." He says in a sinister voice before yanking me out of the room, I try to give Marcel one last look in the hope that he's ok but the grip on my hair it too tight to turn my head. 

As we walk down the stairs I hear something that sends shivers down my spine and tears into my eyes. No this can't be happening, not him.

The sound of a loud gunshot runs through the air and I just know. 

Short but strong :) Love a good cliffhanger. 

~~~Renée