chapter 13

Maybe I should ask Zayn tomorrow.

Louis' pov 

I was eating breakfast with Marcel, Harry and Edward as the door opened and in walked Zayn making me jump off the chair I was sitting on and run over to him, I still can't believe that he's actually here. 

I wrap my arms around him and give him a tight hug while he does the same. "Good morning buddy! I hope you slept well?" I nod "Yup I did you too?" Zayn nods and then releases me to walk over to the triplets and greets them as well. 

Harry, Marcel and Edward then get up and say bye to Zayn confusing me slightly, where are we going? 

Marcel is the first to walk over and takes my hand in his "Be good love, see you when we get back from work." He ruffles my hair and walks out of the room. Harry and Edward also say their byes and leave to room as well. The moment I realize that they are actually all leaving I move to follow them but I was to late and only saw their car riding away. They will get back right? I can't help but be scared of the thought of the fact that they could have just left me here forever and won't come back. 

I mean they have left me with Zayn but Zayn is not them... Zayn is my friend, they are my home. 

A hand being placed on my shoulder is what makes me look away from the way the car went "Are you ok Lou?" I shrug "Do they come back?" Zayn raises one of his eyebrows "Of course why wouldn't they?" 

I shrug "I don't know I thought maybe they are tired of me... One of them always stays with me so I don't worry then but they left me today." Zayn coos while shaking his head "No buddy they aren't tired of you, they just have to work today! But no need to worry I'm here and we can call them when they are on break if you want ok?" I nod slowly feeling slightly better but a part of me just keeps worrying "What's call?" I ask slowly making Zayn laugh loudly before he starts explaining.

Zayn and I watched 2 movies when he finally said that we could call them, I was literally jumping up and down next to Zayn in excitement. I missed them a lot! 

The phone rings once, twice, three times before it makes a weird beeping sound. I look at Zayn in confusion "They don't want to talk to me?" I ask softly while looking at Zayn and hoping for a good answer "of course they want to talk to you, they are just busy buddy but guess what they will be home in a few hours!" I don't say anything and just look at the door in the hope that they will just walk through it. 

Zayn tried to give my food but I didn't want it, I just wanted to keep looking at the door in case they do come in. Zayn has tried to call them a few more times but the weird beeping sound came up every time. Will they ever come back? 

It was dark now and they were still away, even Zayn started to become scared. "Lou uhm you should go to bed... I'm sure that they will be home when you wake up." Zayn smiles at me with the most fake smile ever. I shake my head "Wanna wait for them." Zayn doesn't say anything all he does is huff softly as he places a blanket over me. 

I hadn't realized that I was dozing off until the sound of a door slamming open woke me up, I look up to see Harry, Marcel and Edward walking in with a brunette girl in their arms while loudly laughing I look to my left to see that Zayn already left.

I sit up quickly about to go greet them when the brunette girl kisses Harry and whispers something making the triplets smile and nod quickly before running up the stairs with her and leaving me without even saying hi to me.

My heart hurts at this and I'm not even sure why. 

Weird sounds come from upstairs and a part of my wants to know what's happening but something keeps me from going upstairs and that part is hurt by whatever is going on. 

I didn't move to my room that night, I stayed on the slightly uncomfortable couch not being able to close my eyes and sleep due to the painful feeling that came from my heart. Am I sick?

Will the girl replace me and take my home? I'm not ready to let this go! I'm finally happy and I want to stay here for as long as possible... But it might make the triplets happy if I let the girl take my place. 

I hadn't noticed that I started crying until I felt how wet the pillow was. 

What will I even do when they don't want me here anymore? 

The whole night was spend with these thoughts running around in my head until the sound of a laughing girl close by pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see her walking into the living room while holding Edward's's hand and happily talking to him while he smiles widely at her making my heart ache again. 

Then Edward's eyes fall onto me. 

:))))) I have to rinse my hair so it ends here for today.

~~~Renée