chapter 7

And for the first time in a long time I fell asleep with a full stomach and hope, Hope that maybe life could be good after all.

Edward's pov 

I'm enjoying my well deserved break after talking to a lady that kept trying to kiss me when Harry storms into the room with a huge smile on his face. 

I sit up with a huff "What happened? Did Niall accidentally drink urine again? I swear to god if I have to clean puke out of the hallway again I will kill both of you." Harry shakes his head and lets himself fall on the couch "Louis begged Niall to have someone stay with him and seeing that I was free that was me! I showed him how to use the tv remote and he even allowed me very close and fell asleep with this cute smile on his face while I was talking!" 

I smile at how happy Harry is with that steps Louis is making, Harry has always been a sucker for the underdogs. He just always wants to help everyone and make everyone happy. 

"Eddie where is he gonna go? Marcel said that he is well enough to go home tomorrow..." Harry's happy smile has changed into a worried look. I give him a sad smile "I think that a homeless shelter is his best bet." 

Harry shakes his head "No we can't do that to that poor boy Eddie! He knows nothing and is absolutely terrified!" 

I shrug "I know but we don't have a choice Hazz." Harry starts looking at me with big puppy eyes and I just know what he's going to ask "No Hazz we can't take him in" Harry pouts "but why not!" he pouts. 

I wrap my arms around him knowing that this is upsetting him "I'm sorry Hazz we just can't it's not just some stray kitten love, we don't know him at all he's just a someone we take care off until he's better and then we let him go again but if it makes you feel any better we can bring him there together tomorrow?" 

Harry nods slowly while a slight pout is still visible on his face "Fine, anyway I'm gonna go home because I'm tired." Harry wiggles out of my arms and leaves the room after giving me a peck on the lips. 

Louis' pov 

I was woken up by a door opening and Harry, Marcel and Edward walk into my room and I can't help but feel nervous especially as Harry has a what seems to be nervous look on his face. 

"Good morning buddy, today you are leaving this place and you are going to your new home." Edward says slowly and I can't help but start shaking and tears gather in my eyes. Right when I started having some hope for a good life I'm pulled back into reality. I'm not free, I can't be happy. 

A home just a fancy word for a new warehouse. I will never have a home but maybe just maybe in another life in another world I will have a home and be happy. 

"Louis love are you ok?" Harry asks taking a step closer again making me flinch away which makes him frown "Louis, it won't be bad I promise" Edward says. 

I shake my head "I-I have no home. T-Things d-don't have homes." In the corner of my eye I can see Harry looking at Edward who's shaking his head before his face turns cold. 

"Get out of the bed we have to go." He says in a scary low voice that chills me to the bone and makes my heart beat so fast it hurts. I quickly do as he says even though I don't feel very stable on my legs seeing that I stood a few times when I had to go to the weird white thing that's called a toilet I believe. 

"Now put this on." I can't help but softly cry as I start putting the stuff he handed me on, I carefully look at Marcel and Harry who both look at Edward with unreadable expressions. 

To think I actually started to trust them and even started to like them, they made me feel equal and safe but it was just a trick apparently... 

I can't help but let out a soft sob which seems to catch Harry's attention who now kneels down in front of me while keeping some distance "Louis love why are you crying?" 

I once again shake my head and look down hoping to avoid any kind of punishment this way "N-nothing important sir, I will quiet down sorry for being a-annoying." I whisper the last part as the air feels heavy around me. 

"Louis no Y-" Edward cuts Harry off "We should get going, follow me and don't run." "Y-yes sir" I stutter out and follow Edward as he starts walking. 

Once we are out of the room I'm met with unknown weird stuff all around me and I can't help but look at it with wide eyes and wish I had time to really look at things but sadly I have to follow after Edward who still has an unreadable look on his face. 

I walk after Edward down stairs and to some weird shiny box on round things, Edward opens one of the doors "Get in" Edward says surprisingly soft almost like he's sad in a way. 

I was about to climb in when yelling stops me and makes me flinch slightly in fear that whoever it is might hurt me "Edward please don't do this! I know you don't want him to leave either! Can we just maybe try taking him in and if it doesn't work I will bring him myself just please! I want to make him happy." 

" 

:))) Just gonna end it here because I'm freaking tired. 

~~~Renée