chapter 17

"I think that you're right, They need to experience real love."

Louis' pov 

I cling to Harry as we enter the house and are greeted by loud annoying laughter. I squeeze Harry's arm which makes him stop right before we enter the living room, he turns to me and gives me a soft smile "it's gonna be ok love you're with me." He whispers softly making me nod slowly trusting his words. 

We walk into the living room and the loud chatting and laughing stops, I watch as Debra gets off Marcel's lap and almost runs over to us "Harry baby you're back I've missed you." My heart almost feels angry at her words, my grip on Harry's arm gets tighter. 

Harry clears his throat as Debra reaches out for him "Don't touch me Debra and don't call me baby, I'm not your fucking baby so leave me alone." Harry pulls me around a shocked Debra to the couch and places me on his lap, I feel my heart skip a beat at that and I lean my back against Harry's chest with a content smile on my face forgetting all the other people in the living room. 

"Harry what the fuck don't talk to her like that!" Edward growls out making my flinch back out of my content trance to see him standing with a smirking Debra in his arms. "Yeah Harold don't talk to me like that." Harry huffs and gets of the couch while still holding me in his arms "You know what fuck this Lou and I will be in his room because I don't feel like being around idiots like this."  Harry attempts to carry me out of the living room but Marcel stops him. 

"What's going on mate? You love Debra so why are you acting like this?" I frown at Marcel's words "No I used to love her but all the love left as she cheated on us and broke our hearts so if you excuse me I'm going upstairs with the one I do love." Harry carries me out of the room and up the stairs in a fast pace. 

Once we get into my room he puts me down on my bed, he turns back to the door and locks it. "I'm sorry about that love." I shrug not really knowing what to say or feel. 

"Do you want to cuddle love?" I nod slowly not really knowing what he means but it sounds nice. Harry crawls into the bed next to me and pulls me close to him so that my head is laying on his shoulder and my hand is resting on his soft yet muscular tummy. 

"Harry?" He hums showing me to ask my question "The girl hates me... so if Marcel and Edward like her does that mean that they hate me?" My heart hurts at the thought and I'm afraid of Harry's answer. I just want them to like me, I couldn't handle it if they hated me it would hurt so much. 

"No love they don't hate you, how could they hate you? You are the sweetest thing ever. No but they are just confused I guess, they haven't exactly loved for a few years and I think that their mind and heart wants to love again but they choose someone that doesn't deserve it neither do they really love her I believe." 

I nod slowly to show that I understand although I don't understand at all how could one be with someone they don't truly love but yet pretend to love them... It doesn't make sense don't they feel that their heart isn't happy? 

I turn in a way so that I can look at Harry and I find him staring down at me with a smile on his face "You are so beautiful." I feel a blush cover my cheeks and I hide my face in his chest and I fell asleep cuddled up with Harry while feeling ever so conflicted. 

Edward's pov 

I'm sitting with Marcel in the living room in silence, Debra soon left after the thing with Harry earlier. I'm feeling confused about the whole thing and a part of me feels almost jealous that Harry is with Louis right now. 

A part of my wants to touch his soft hair, hold him to my chest when he's sad. A part of me wants to make him smile and laugh more then he ever has.... That part of me just wants him. 

But the other part of me is scared to be with him, it will be so different so new and delicate. Being with Debra is easy I know what she likes and what she wants... even if that means that she wants to use and hurt us. Besides I don't even deserve someone like Louis. 

I look over to Marcel to see him deep in thought "Marcie?" He looks up at me "Do you think that being with Debra is right?" Marcel shrugs "I-I don't know..? But I do know that it feels safe in a way?" 

I nod slowly at Marcel's words silently agreeing with him. "Do you think that Harry feels safe with Louis?" Marcel takes a few seconds to think about my question and then slowly nods "I think he does... he seems to really love Louis and Louis seems to love him too." 

"Would anyone ever love us like that?" I stutter out while looking at Marcel with teary eyes while he just shrugs with a sad look on his face. 

"I don't know Eddie it seems like we have had our chance already... Maybe we aren't meant to be loved like that, maybe what Debra gives us is all we deserve. At least we have each other" Marcel pulls me into his chest and let's my cry until I have no more tears, Of course I love Marcel and Harry and I know that they love me as well but it's different then being loved by a lover, the one person that wants to stay with you until their last breath.  

"At least Harry is loved." 

"Yes at least Harry is loved, I'm happy that he is... he deserves it." Marcel whispers into my hair while I can't help but keeping hoping that I might be going down without experiencing the thing they call true love.  

It was kinda lame sorryyyyyy

~~~Renée