chapter 6

I lay the boy gently back in a comfortable position and tuck him in, I press a kiss to his head before turning off the TV and leaving the room. I can't help but look back once more and promise myself that show Louis all his has missed before he leaves again. 

Louis' pov 

I still don't get what's going on, I almost start believing that this place hasn't got anything to do with my master because no one has hurt me yet. 

This morning they even took the small pointy knife out of my hand before leaving me alone again is this weird room. 

Alone... It's weird for me, I've never really been alone ever. In the warehouse there where always other slaves and the guards. 

Being alone actually scares me slightly, more then when one of the 3 doctors are around. I actually felt ok with Edward last night even though I still don't trust him fully but then again I don't really have a choice. 

Suddenly the door opens and in walks the blond guy with food, he places it on the weird table thingy and sits down next to me "I'm not leaving until you eat! Edward's orders." I flinch at his tone and out of fear of being punished I bring my shaking hand to something that looks like bread with a hole in it and there is some white stuff on it. I look at it in amazement, what is this?

The guy who's name is I believe Niall seems to notice my interest "It's a bagel, It's really good even though I don't like paying for bread with a hole in it." He says and gives me a smile that feels almost warming in a way. 

I carefully take a small bite and my eyes widen. Niall is right it's absolutely amazing! My bites grow bigger and faster until the bagel thing is gone which makes me slightly sad even though I feel full. 

I then turn my attention to the glass with some weird orange liquid in it and I look at Niall and raise my eyebrow in the hope that he will explain. 

"Damn you really don't know anything. Anyway that orange juice, you can try it but if you don't like it we can change it for some apple juice." he once again smile which makes me actually give him a small smile back. Niall's eyes widen slightly at it which makes my smile fall, did I do something wrong? 

I shake my head and turn my attention back to the drink he told me to try, I bring the glass to my lips and take a small sip of the orange juice stuff and once again my eyes widen. Since when is food this good! I only remember it tasting bad and making me sick. 

"Is it good?" I nod at Niall's question which make him get up and grab the tray that was holding my food before and walking towards the door. 

"W-Wait?" Niall looks at me in confusion "I-I don't wanna be a-alone?" Niall gives me a sad smile and nods slowly "I have to work all day sorry buddy but I know that Harry is free all day after his morning shift I could ask him to keep you some company maybe?" 

I think for a second not sure if I should agree, I mean Harry really scares me but I really don't want to be alone because that scares me even more. 

"P-Please?" "Ok I will ask him, are you ok to stay alone for a little bit?" I nod slowly not wanting to seem weak, I hate feeling weak. 

Niall nods again and walks out of the room leaving me alone and scared. What if my master randomly shows up? I will be in so much trouble, he would whip me if not kill me. 

I flinch again as the door open again this time my eyes are tightly pressed together scared that if I open them my master would appear right in front of me. 

"Hey love it's just me Harry, Niall said that you didn't want to be alone is that right." I open my eyes slowly to see Harry standing there with a small smile on his face. 

I nod softly to answer his question "Ok is there anything you would like to do or do you just want to talk?" 

I shrug but then an idea pops into my head and I point at the thing on the wall that Edward showed me yesterday. 

Harry chuckles "You wanna watch some TV?" 

"T-TV?" Harry nods "Yeah that's what it's called, do you wanna know how to turn it on?" 

I nod excited to learn how the magic black box that's apparently a TV works. 

Harry sits down next to me on a chair, I feel uncomfortable with how close he is but the excitement to learn is what keeps me from scooting away. Harry grabs the small square box thing and hands it to me. 

I take it from him confused of what it is and why he handed it to me. "Do you see the red button?" I nod. "Press it and point it at the TV" I do as Harry says and my eyes widen in amazement as the TV starts moving. 

"That's how you turn it on, if you press it again it will turn off again. Do you follow this far?" 

"Y-yeah." Harry leans a bit closer and brings his hand closer to mine which makes my heart beat slightly faster but the weird thing is that it's not because I'm scared. Something inside of me tells me that Harry won't hurt me and that I can trust him. Maybe just maybe life has really changed or I am dead and in heaven. 

"If you press this button you change what's on the tv and with this one you change the volume of the sound-" I listen as Harry explains how the thing works but his words seem to slowly fade away as my eyes fall shut. 

And for the first time in a long time I fell asleep with a full stomach and hope, Hope that maybe life could be good after all.

:)))) 

~~~Renée