chapter 24

Tears steam down my face as I nod "T-thank you for loving me, please don't leave."

Louis' pov 

It's been days since we have last seen Edward and I'm worried about him, I might not know a lot about love or this world but I do know that what Debra is doing isn't to Edward isn't right nor is it love. 

Harry and Marcel have been really focussing on work and they said that they haven't seen Edward there either apparently he's sick and I can't say that I believe that.  I miss him al lot and I just hope that he will come back soon. 

I was lost in thought and almost didn't hear the knocking sound coming from the front door. I roll off the couch with a huff and making my way to the front door and open it to reveal a frantic looking Niall making me raise my eyebrows. 

"Louis! Thank god you're home! Edward texted me earlier if I could pick him up from Debra's place which I obviously did but he- uhm I think you will have to see that for yourself so could you please come with me?" 

My eyes widen at Niall's words before nodding fast "Sure let me just put on some shoes!" I slip on my vans and look at my laces and bite my lips, I'm sure that I can do this now right?

Niall must have seen my hesitation as he comes up to me and kneels down at my feet and starts tying the laces "There you go buddy! One day you will surely be able to do it yourself." I give him a small smile and follow him to his car making sure to close the door and lock it like Harry explained to me. 

The ride to Niall's place was very nerve wrecking, I don't know what's going on with Edward but it can't be good if it got Niall as frantic as this. 

Niall parks in front of his house and turns off the car before turning to me "Louis? Edward asked not to get any of you but I think that he needs you now more than ever, I already texted Marcel and Harry to inform them that they should come here after work." I nod at Niall's words feeling even more anxious. What happened to him?

Niall gets out of the car and I try following him but I'm quite painfully being pulled back by the straps making me huff before undoing it and finally following Niall who already opened his front door waiting there for me with a small smile on his face.

"Come on small one let's go see Eddie." I give him a small nod and follow him into the house to be met with the sound of soft sniffles and whimpers. My eyes widen and I look up at Niall who just nods at me with a sad smile on his face "Go to him." 

I follow the crying sound to find Edward on the couch with tears streaming down his cheeks while, his eyes are closed and than a bruise on his cheek captures my attention making me gasp loudly. Which makes Edward open his eyes and look at me, as he sees me he starts shaking his head "No No you aren't supposed to be here! I don't want you to see me like this." he stutters out.

"Oh Eddie!" I walk up to him and sit next to him and gently brig my hand down to his cheek and investigate his bruised cheek. Edward looks up to me with tear eyes "I'm sorry." He whispers out making my heart ache in sorrow for him. 

"Don't be sorry Eddie." I eye his bruise again "D-did Debra do that?" Edward tenses before nodding softly "It's ok though I couldn't give her what she wanted and than I got mad when she took this guy home so it's all my fault and now she kicked me out and I can't come back to you guys because I've been an idiotic dick and I will ruin your life when I come back because you are definitely happier without me there to ruin things " I frown at Edward's words "No Eddie! You are always welcome back! We care about you and you make us happy and we missed you so much, please just come back and you will realize how much you are worth because you are definitely worth more than what Debra ever told you, you are worth so much Eddie! You are sweet, caring, handsome and smart so who wouldn't love you." 

Edward stares at me for a few seconds with teary eyes "would you?" I tilt my head not understanding what Edward is asking "What do you mean Eddie?" 

Edward bites his lip and looks down at his fiddling hands "Would you love me?" 

I'm shocked by Edward's question and hesitate before bringing my hand to his chin and gently lift his head up to look at me, he doesn't meet my eyes and a faint blush can been seen on his cheeks "Edward look at me please?" Edward gently lifts his eyes and finally gives me the pleasure of looking into his beautiful green eyes. 

"I already do Edward, I already love you." Edward's eyes widen "Really?" I smile at him "yes really." 

Edward frowns and shifts his eyes down again "I-I think I might love you too but I'm scared, i'm scared that I will fuck up or that you will realize that I'm not worthy and will leave me and I can't handle having my heart broken again." 

"Oh Eddie, I would never do that. You are definitely worth it and I will make you believe that one day I promise you that." I wrap my arms around Edward and press a kiss to his forehead while I hold him close to me while he clings onto me. 

We must have fallen asleep like that because I'm woken up by the sound of cooing, I look up to see Harry and Marcel looking at us with eyes full of adoration. I'm about to open my mouth to explain what happened when Marcel whispers "Niall explained, Thank you." 

I smile at him making them walk over and they both press a kiss on mine and Edward's head "I think we will sleep over here, because I think that we are all to tired to drive home." Harry says softly to not wake Edward up. 

"Geez thanks that I have a choice in that as well... I won't share my pillows nor my blankets so take care of yourself and also don't eat my food! It's my food not yours or I will steal all your left socks." 

the three of us giggle at Niall's words, I look down at Edward who is sleeping with a small smile on his pretty face making my heart warm. I'm glad that he's back and that we are finally complete, no more empty space in my heart. 

Whoop whoop new chappie tell me what you think please?!

~~~Renée