chapter 15

I look over at Louis who is asleep in the car seat snoring softly making me smile and that's the moment I promised myself that I would do whatever it takes to love Louis forever I just hope that Edward and Marcel will realize what they are missing really soon.

Louis' pov 

I was woken up by Harry gently shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Harry smiling down at me "Hey sweetie we are at Zayn's so it's time to wake up." Harry unbuckles the seatbelt for me and I get out of the car and follow him to the door of what apparently is Zayn's home. 

Harry points at the little black square that's next to Zayn's front door "if you press the white circle Zayn will hear a sound inside and will know that we are here. It's called a doorbell." I nod and look away from the doorbell to Harry "Can I press it?" 

Harry nods "Yes go ahead love."  I press the white button and tilt my head when I hear a little buzzing sound. I look back at Harry who smiles "Well done love! I'm proud of you." He ruffles my hair and I feel my cheeks heating up at the tickling feeling is in my tummy again but also a warm feeling in my heart. 

"My tummy and heart are doing weird again." Harry's eyes widen and he opens his mouth to say something but the door opening stops him "Lou? Hazz why are you guys here?" Zayn asks. 

Harry shakes his head "Louis has a question! Let's go inside! I will make tea while you talk to him!" Harry almost runs into the house leaving me with Zayn. 

"Ok... Hey Lou." Zayn hugs me and leads me into his house and into the living room with Harry nowhere to be found. 

"So sit and tell me what your question is." I sit down on the couch next to Zayn and look at my hands "My heart is being weird and I'm scared." Zayn nods slowly "Ok explain it a bit more please? Because I'm sure that you already asked Harry seeing by his reaction." 

"Well uhm my heart feels weird but really good on certain moments like when the boys hug me or just then when Harry called me love and said that he was proud of me. My heart however also was being painful yesterday and today." 

I look at Zayn who nods and then asks me to explain further which I do. 

"Yesterday Harry, Marcel and Edward came home with this girl and they didn't greet me which already hurt my heart and then they started kissing and they went upstairs and these weird sounds came from there which hurt even more. Then the morning came and Edward said that I was just a patient that was staying with them and him and Marcel were being so close with the girl and I don't understand why that hurts. Please help, I don't know what's wrong with me." 

Zayn pulls me in for a hug while tears fall from my eyes "Oh Lou honey, Nothing is wrong with you sweetie. You are in love with them or at least you like them more then just friends which is what the weird but good feeling in your heart means, the painful part also means that but just that they are hurting you by doing what they did." 

Love? I heard people talking about it in the warehouse but I always believed that it was a myth, something that gave them hope to keep going but to hear these words coming from Zayn shocks me. 

"Love?" Zayn nods "Yes Lou you love them. I know what you are thinking right now but the people there were right, love is real and yes it's magical thing." 

I nod and the smile that was on my face falls when I realize the worst part of this all "T-they don't love me... they love the girl?" Zayn frowns at my words "I'm sorry Lou that's the worst part about being in love, you can't make the person that you love also fall in love with you." 

Zayn rubs my back and whispers sweet words to me while I softly cry into his chest.

Harry's pov 

I lean against the wall of the kitchen with a frown on my face, I heard every word Louis has said and my heart aches knowing what he's going through. 

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear Zayn walking into kitchen until he clears his throat. I look up to see him staring at me with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised "So he's asleep now, the poor boy cried himself to sleep so now it's your turn to explain." 

I nod slowly and sit down on at the kitchen table and Zayn sits down in front of me so I start explaining "We were supposed to go home after work but we ran into Debra-" Zayn rolls his eyes at the mention of her name "and we got to talking and one thing let to another and we forgot the time and eventually took her home, we didn't even notice that Louis was in the living room nor that he was awake and uhm we... you know." Zayn makes a disgusted face. 

"But in the morning when I saw Louis and when I heard what Edward said and then how Debra talked about him I realized how wrong it was and that I didn't like Debra at all. I then talked to Louis and he explained me about his feelings and I just couldn't explain him you know! So that's why we came here." 

Zayn nods slowly "You like him too don't you?" I nod "Yes I do... I don't know what to do Zayn." 

"Show Louis how much you care, fuck your brothers let them make the mistake with Debra. They might realize that they made a mistake at least lets hope so because we don't want to repeat last time." 

I flinch at the memory and nod, Zayn is right I will love Louis with my whole heart and hope just hope that my brothers will see that they have someone way better then Debra that's willing to love them with his whole heart. 

:)))))) 

~~~Renée