Chapter 26

Please don't forget to vote and comment cause that's what keeps writers motivated to write. Writing for nothing literally sucks, so please show your writers so love <3

we will be able to get through this and live a happy life which I'm so ready for after all those stressful past years I'm just ready for peace and happiness.

But it just couldn't be like that huh?

Edward's pov

Louis was in my arms as out of nowhere my phone started ringing, I grab my phone but as i see the name I can't help but drop the phone while my breath speeds up.

"Eddie are you ok?" Marcel asks while bends down to grab my phone but his face turns hard as he too sees who is calling me. Without even hesitating he just answers the phone and as I hear the voice on the other side of the phone I can't help but shiver slightly making Louis grab and squeeze my hand.

"What the fuck do you want Debra?" Marcel says into the phone with an annoyed tone.

Marcel huffs at what Debra says "Fuck no! Now leave us alone ok you bitch." With that he hangs up the phone "What did she want?" I ask softly, slightly scared that Marcel will get angry by the question.

Marcel shakes his head while a soft sigh leaves his mouth "She wanted you to come back." I sit up slightly at that. "S-she wants me back?" This makes Harry and Louis huff "she may want you back but not for any good reason, she wants you back so that she can control and hurt you. She doesn't love you what can't you understand about that she's a fucking bitch." Harry grids out making me flinch slightly again.

"Harold! Don't talk to your brother like that." Louis says while giving Harry a soft slap on the back of his head and right after kissing it. Louis turns to me "But he is right though Eddie, she's not good for you. Yes she may want you back now but she will only hurt you further, you will be better off with us cause we do love you and we would never hurt you." Louis says while looking deep into my eyes.

I can't detect any form of dishonesty in his face, all I can see his pity and sadness, is he sad because of me? Did I do that?

"Why are you sad?" Louis gives me a soft smile "I'm sad because you're hurting and I hate seeing people I care about hurting."

I nod at that "I'm scared that she will come back and that I will go with her just because it's familiar." Louis squeezes my hand "I have the same fear Eddie, I'm scared that one day my old master will find me again and take me back but let's promise each other this... We won't allow either of us to go back, we will keep each other safe."

I look as Louis holds out his pinky finger, I gently wrap mine around it "I promise to keep you safe Lou, you will never go back and neither will I."

Louis smiles at me before leaning down and kissing my hand softly before releasing my pinky.

"Thank you." I say softly and like nothing happened we continue with the movie and I couldn't be more grateful.

It was long after the movie and we are eating dinner together at the table while Louis looks slightly troubled making me feel a bit confused.

"What's going on Lou?" He looks up at me and gives me a very fake smile "I was wondering if you know where I was found and if so that we could maybe go there? It feels weird that I haven't be there yet..."

"We know where that is yeah, we were planning to take you sooner but we got kind of tied up in a bit of drama, we are still set on finding out what happened and how it could have happened." Louis smiles at Harry's words "Thanks Harold."

"It's still weird what happened though? Its like he time travelled to here to us almost like he was meant to be with us." I can't help but smile widely at Marcel's words cause they are so incredibly cute and somehow I want to believe that that is what happened.

Louis fits perfectly with us, his hands fit perfectly in mine and he is so pretty and his personality is perfect. He really is made for us.

"That's such a cute way of saying that Marcy." Louis boops Marcel's nose making Marcel blush slightly.

"We could go tomorrow? Marcel and Harry are working but I could take you? And maybe afterwards we could get something to eat just the two of us?" Louis' smile grows at my words "I would love that, like a date?"

I nod "Yes a date."

Louis' eyes light us at that "A date."

I can't help but chuckle as he dreamingly says that.

Tomorrow I'm gonna show him that I can love him, I will show him that I want to be his.

I will show him that I love him.

Cause I do, I do a lot.

EHHHH kinda short but my shoulder is fucking killing me so this is all that you get today! Also check out my new hair

~~~Renée