chapter 11

yes I asked yall which book I should update... none of yall said this one but deal with it it's my comfort book to write!

I nod and follow Harry out of the house to the car and buckle myself up to be safe and watch as Harry does the same. I honestly still can't believe that I'm free but somehow my master's words this bounce around in my head.

'You will always be mine remember that.'

Harry's pov

The ride to the mall was interested to say the least, Louis seemed to be drowning in his thoughts the first bit but that seemed to go away as soon as he saw all these things outside which he asked me to talk about and explain. I can't believe that he didn't know what a bridge was! 

We got out of the car at the mall and Louis is looking around with big eyes and I notice the nervous look he has on his face as he turns to look at me "I-Is this mall?" I nod at him "Yes this is the mall, I know that it's big and that it might be scary to be here for the first time but remember that you're safe with me. I will never let someone hurt you." Louis nods slowly and gives me a small smile. 

I start walking into the mall with Louis next to me when suddenly a small hand grabs mine and squeezes I turn to Louis who looks even more scared then before "Louis? Are you ok? We can go home if you want?" Louis shakes his head "Can I just hold your h-hand?" I smile at him "Of course darling, we will just get some important stuff and then we will go home because Marcel and Edward must be home around that time too." Louis' eyes light up at the mention of Marcel and Edward and he nods once more and lets me lead him towards the first store looking slightly less scared. 

By the time that we got all the basics Louis seemed to be not scared at all anymore but his hand was still in mine, not that I mind it one bit. I feel a soft tug on my arm and I turn my attention to Louis "Harry? Can we maybe uhm go there?" Louis points at an adidas store while giving me cute puppy eyes which I don't even think he realizes. "Yes of course darling." 

Louis smile grows and he let's me lead him to the store, it's not my type of store but Louis seems to really like it. I notice him staring at a green jumper, that's the thing with him when he likes something he just looks at it but doesn't dare to ask for it and when you ask if he wants it he gets this really cute blush on his face and just shrugs. 

I walk over to the jumper with him and just grab it without saying anything making Louis look up with wide eyes, he goes to say something but I cut him off "You can really just tell me when you like something Lou, I know that it can be difficult but I won't get angry ok?" 

Louis nods slowly "So do you want this jumper Lou?" Once again the blush creeps onto his face "Y-Yes please?" I smile at him and ruffle his fluffy brown hair "Cmon lets get some sweatpants and socks and then we will go home again yes?" Louis smiles brightly at the word home and nods and I swear to god my heart melted as he softly repeats the word "home" and his eyes twinkle with happiness as he does so. 

As I park the car in front of the house I notice that there are more cars then usual and I know that those belong to Niall, Liam and Zayn. I know that Louis likes Niall at least I think so and I know that he has seen Liam at the hospital before but Zayn would be a new person for him and Zayn's personality can be quite scary I guess so I hope that all will go well. 

I turn to Louis to see him looking at a bird that's sitting on Liam's car, he points at it "What's that?" I chuckle softly "That's a pigeon honey... did your world not have those?" He shrugs "I never seen one before." 

"You know Niall is scared of them." Louis looks at me in confusion "They are not scary? They are cute? Maybe we can catch it and give it to him!" I laugh at his silly statement "That would be a fun idea, You try to catch it and I will open the front door yes?" Louis nods and yups out of the car running up to Liam's car and I can't help but chuckle while shaking my head and walking to the front door and opening it. 

I look back to see Louis staring up at a large tree where the pigeon is now safely sitting with an annoyed look on his face "Cmon Louis let's go inside you can try another day ok?" 

Louis huffs and walks up to me and into the house "I didn't think that he would be that fast he was like really fat." I look down at the smaller boy with a fond look on my face, I like how he's getting more comfortable. 

Louis and I walk into the living room where the guys are all seated while loudly talking which stop as they notice us. 

I notice Louis looking around everyone in the room before his eyes freeze at Zayn, he lets out a soft gasp. 

"Z-zayn?" 

Zayn now looks up and his eyes widen as he sees Louis, he jumps off the couch and runs over to a shocked looking Louis "Oh my god I have missed you so much Louis! I though I would never see you again!" 

I look at them in confusion, what's going on?

:))))))

~~~Renée