Z-2: Cafeteria

10:57 AM
School Cafeteria

We are at the line getting some food

We are at the line getting some food. We also talk about each other. I learned that Chaeng was born and raised in Australia.

After buying some food, we find a seat.

"Chaengie, can you finish all of that?" I questioned her while taking my seat.

"Yes, of course, but it's still not enough for me." she answered.

Actually, her tray is full of food as in with s.

"Oh! So you are a food maniac, hahahaha"

"Nah, actually food is life."

While we are eating, I felt a presence behind me and he covered my eyes.

"Guess who is this?" Someone said with a strange voice.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam." I said, I already knew because of his strong scent.

"What's with the full name?" He said this while sitting beside me.

"Revenge because you called me earlier with my full name." I said.

"Tsss, such an idiot. By the way, who is this pretty lady? I didn't know you had such a pretty friend." I pinched him at his waist.

"Ouch, ouch, woman, relax, calm down." he said while rubbing the part where I pinched him.

"Rosé meets Bambam, my idiot cousin Bam meets Rosé, my new friend. Don't ever flirt with her or else I'm going to stab you with this fork. " I said seriously, while pointing my fork at him.

"Geez, relax dude." He calmed me and he inverted his gaze to Rosé. "Hi, nice to meet you. It is very nice of you to become friends with my cousin because she is an introvert."

"No, actually it is my pleasure to become her friend because she is nice and cool." Chaeng said.

"OK enough with that, let's just eat." I said.

While eating, we heard a noise. I think there was a commotion here because I saw a crowd.

"Hey, nerdy, what's up? I told you to get me some delicious lunch, right? So, what the heck is this?" The guy said.

The well-known nerd said, "I'm very sorry, I don't have enough money to buy you some luxury food."

"Tsk, it's not my fucking problem! Go buy me some food!" he said, and he punched him in the stomach. He then poured his food into his uniform.

Students just laugh and watch them. Why didn't they help him?

I pity the nerds because I also experienced that kind of treatment.