EPILOGUE

Jennie Pov

I am here at my office right now signing some papers. I have been busy the whole day and I am tired, but I still need to finish it. All of a sudden, I received a call from Chu.

Chu Unnie🐔

JTRK: Yah!! Where are you?

JRJK: Hello, Unnie

JTRK: Stop being sarcastic right now. We have been waiting for you for about 15 minutes now, and Chaeng is really hungry now. "

JRJK: I'm still here in the office finishing some papers.

JTRK: Leave it or you will never meet us.

JRJK: Are you threatening me?

JTRK: Yes, 100%. Come here now!! I gave you 20 minutes to get your ass here or else I'm going to bomb your company!!

Call Ended

"Tsk! such a kid. " I mumbled. I went outside my office and I met my secretary, Lucy.

"Lucy, you can go home now. I still have an appointment outside." She nodded.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim, and have a good day."

I went to the parking lot and rode my car. 

When I arrived at the restaurant, they probably rented it since there were no other customers here.

"Yah!! I told you 20 mins. We been waiting for a freaking long time." Chu unnie scolded me.

"Traffic unnie." I reasoned out.

"Traffic my ass." She receives a slap from Rosie, and I stick out my tongue at her.

"So, should we eat now because I think our Rosé is starving and I believe she could eat a whole cow." Irene teased her, and we laughed.

"Unnie! I'm on a diet right now, so I'll be just having a Caesar salad. " Rosé said.

"When is the wedding?" I asked Jisoo unnie and Rosé.

"Probably next year." They answered in sync.

"Couple." Kun and Lucas said it in sync.

"Twins." we replied in sync, and we laughed.

"Still single Kun, Lucas, and Bam?" Seul asked them.

"Yeah, you know, still focusing on your career." Kun said, he is a basketball player now.

"I'm still busy watering some fires. hahaha." Lucas said, he is a firefighter now.

"I already met someone, but we are still on the level of getting to know each other." Bam answered, and he is an interior designer.

"Maybe Lucas and Kun are really for each other." Byul teased, and we laughed.

"Ayieee!" Chu and Seul exclaimed.

"Yah! I like someone already, but I'm shy about getting her number." Lucas said.

"Name?" Kun asked.

"Yuqi"

"Chinese?"

"Yeah."

"Guys, you should be like Suga and RM." Jeongyeon said, and she drank her champagne. "Look at the two of them. They easily got Jimin and Jin. I can't believe those two. They didn't ask them to be their boyfriend, but instead they demanded that they be in a relationship with them. "