Z-12: Beginning

Korea Testing Laboratory
July 16,2020

Third Person Pov

It's been a month since Mr. Lee came back to KTL. Minho has been sick for the whole month. He went to his private doctor and said he doesn't know what kind of disease it is. The doctor said it looks like a bacteria and is eating the cells in his body. Minho tried to find Mr. Lee, but he couldn't. He even asked for the police help, but Mr. Lee vanished.

Minho is currently in his house. He is laying on his bed, sweaty. He tried to drink some medicine that he thought could help him feel better. He is now losing his sight. He is breathing hard. He feels he is dying. He contacted his doctor.

His doctor came to his house, but he just found that Minho had already died. He called an ambulance, and he gave him a CPR while waiting for the ambulance, but when the ambulance came, it was too late.

His doctor stated that his death occurred at 9:39 p.m. "Bring him to the morgue."

They put his body in the morgue. The doctor observes his body first. He notices that his veins turn black. He tried to get some blood samples. He looked at his blood under the microscope. He couldn't believe what he saw. It's not a simple bacteria, it looks like a virus.

While the doctor was observing his blood, Minho suddenly moved. The doctor called and took a photo of it, and he sent it to his group chat of his other co-workers. He asked for help to discover what that virus was. He looked back at Minho, and his body disappeared.

"What the heck?!?" The doctor exclaimed, "I'm sure that his body is here on the bed."

"Grrr..." he heard a growl.

"What was that?" He cursed, "Who's there?" He looked around and tried to call a nurse.

"Maybe I'm just imagining something." He said, and suddenly, someone bit into his arm.

"Argh!!! What the hell!!!" He shouted and the other nurses came and they saw Minho biting the doctor, and they were shocked because Minho had already died.

The other nurses tried to stop Minho from biting the doctor. They successfully stopped Minho, but the other nurse also got bitten. The doctor looked at his arm. He saw that his vein was turning black and he was slowly feeling hunger.

"Stay here, check them, and I'll call a doctor," he told the nurse who had also been bitten.

The nurse tried to call some doctors and guards. After they got back to the morgue, they saw them on the floor having a seizure. They try to help them stop the seizure, but suddenly Minho, the doctor, and also the nurse, attack them.

...

YG University
July 17,2020

Lisa Pov

I'm here in the hallway walking while carrying 2 boxes of bond paper. You may be asking why I'm carrying this because the Student Council needs a refill of bond papers. The shit is heavy. 

It still has 6 of them on the ground floor, and the elevator is currently out of service, so I need to use the stairs. It is fucking heavy. Imagine the papers are on the ground floor and I need to lift them at the Student Council Office that can be found on the 4th floor.

Maybe you are thinking why I am doing this. It's because last time I persuaded the ice princess, I told her that I would do anything she joined us on a sleepover, so she said she wanted me to be her slave for 3 months.