Z-29: Emergency Mission

Lisa Pov

It's been a week since we had our assigned team. Our team got along great.We were like six crackheads. We clicked instantly. So I'm their leader, so I'm leading them in all nonsense and crazy things.

We are here in the shooting range. We are practicing our shooting skills. Sometimes we fight 3vs3: girls vs boys. It is actually fun. Suddenly, we heard the siren (alarm).

"Shit! I think we should go to the base camp. " Chu said, and we all agreed with her.

"Let's run there! Hurry!" I ordered them. We all run towards the base camp. I saw all of the trainees were here.

"Listen up!! EVERYONE!! The east side of In Tutum is having a problem,  all trainees going there. Some will be helping the people to transfer to the north, and the other trainees will be guarding the east. GOT IT!!!"

"SIR! YES! SIR!" we shouted in sync, and suddenly, someone ran towards the general. He whispered something to him, and the general frowned.

"ARKIN BERSERKER!! Come Here. " The general shouted, and we went to him.

"What's the matter, General?" V inquired.

"You will be on an emergency mission today."

"But sir, it will be our first time."

"I know, something happened with the armored car. They needed a back up. Arkin Berserker will be assigned to this task. Bring them back here, got it?"

"SIR YES SIR!!"

"Lalisa Manoban." General called me.

"SIR YES SIR!!"

"Come Back Alive, President need you." He whispered to me, and I nodded.

"ARKING BERSERKER, fix your things now!" I ordered my team and they saluted.

We ran to our lockers and I saw some of the other teams looking at us. Maybe they were curious why the general talked to us. We change our clothes and we prepare ourselves.

 We change our clothes and we prepare ourselves

Actually, we are going outside with Mr. Kang. He is the one who praised me at the shooting test. He volunteered to come with us because he wanted to help the soldiers and survivors go back here to In Tutum.

I say, "I can't really see your faces." I observe them. "You look good, guys. I think you should always cover your faces. " 

They smacked me.

"Let's go! The general is waiting for us." I said

We walked outside of our lockers and went to the base camp. Our vehicle is also here. I think Mr. Kang will be the one driving since it is kind of big.