Z-32.1: Confession

Nayeon Pov

I was here in the medical department. I have been helping the injured soldiers and trainees. I already saw how they were studying the virus, and I saw that they imprisoned one zombie. They ran some blood tests to find a cure that can kill the virus.

"Nayeon-shii, I think someone you know is here. " Ten said, he is one of the students that the government rescued and is helping to make a cure.

"Thank you, Ten." I said as I approached the emergency room. I opened the curtain and saw Jeongyeon.

"What happened to you?"  I asked and saw that her left arm has blood. "Remove your jacket."

"I kind of hurt myself on the site." she answered as she struggle removing her jacket and I helped her to remove it.

"Thankfully, your cut is not that deep." I started cleaning and treating her cut.

"You look good in your lab coat. You look like a doctor. " She complimented me which made me smile.

"Thank you, I think this coat knows how to make someone look professional." She chuckled.

"I can still help on the site, right?"

"Yeah, just don't overwork yourself and if you bleed again, come back here and I will treat you again."

"But I can change my bandage and clean my wounds by myself."

"Your wound may become infected. So just come back here."

"Because of an infection, or because you want to see me again." she wiggled her eyebrows and grinning widely.

"Cocky are we?"

"Not really, just proud of myself."

"Yeah, too proud of yourself." I put a bandage on her arm.

"Do you have friends here?"

"Yeah, I have Ten here. He's treating me well." she frowned.

"I will come back here." she declared.

"No, because you said you could treat yourself, you don't have to." 

"But my wound might get an infection."

"Because of an infection, or because you want to see me again?"

"You use my line."

"What? Just tell me."

"Yes, I want to see you again and I want to be with you."

"Then be with me." She looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You want to be with me, so be with me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So, can I stay here with you?"

"Yes, you can. You can take a rest here. "

"I want you to rest with me."

"I still have work to do."

"Do it later."

"Ten is waiting for me."

"Ditch him."

"Jeongyeon!" I warned her.

"I like you, so stay here with me." I froze and she grabbed my nape and kissed me on my lips. She was about to pull away, but I grabbed her nape and deepened the kiss.