Z-41: Rosé Three Wishes

Rosé Pov

I'm currently here in my dressing room fixing my outfit. We were busy today because we had a lot of events planned for today. It's kind of tiring and stressful, but still fighting. This is what I want in my life, so be with it.

"Rosé, you're up next!" A producer knocked on my door. I nodded my head and checked my in-ear and mic.

"This is it, Rosé, you can slay the stage." My manager, Shin Hye unnie, cheered me on.

"Yes, unnie. I can do it." I said confidently.

"HWAITING!!" the staff and I shouted.

I climbed on stage and I greeted the back-up dancer. We were still on standby when the producer counted us in and we are now on.

This is the title track of my newest solo album, titled "On the Ground." I also performed "Gone," which is the subtrack. I'm part of making all of my songs and I'm very proud of it.

I won some music awards, I had fan meetings, a world tour, etc. I did a lot of things, and being an idol makes me feel happy. I can't believe that I have already achieved my dreams.

Actually, my 3 wishes have already been granted. She didn't break her promise and she kept her words. If you are curious about my wishes, I will share them with you.

The first is to achieve success and make my family proud.

I successfully did it and I'm under YG Entertainment. I'm earning millions of dollars and I'm gaining a lot of attention from the crowd.

My family went here to Korea just to watch my debut. Even though they did not stay here permanently, they continue to pay me visits, or I pay them visits on occasion.

The second is about love.

It makes me blush to talk about my love life. I'm proud to say that Kim Jisoo is now my lovely fiancé. Yes, you read it right. We are now engaged. She confessed to me after we treated the infected, and I accepted her as my girlfriend.

Then, 2 years ago, she proposed to me, and that was one of the happiest days of my life. We cried that time together because I didn't expect all of that. She gave me a beautiful diamond ring.

The Last One: Supported by the most important person, who supported me from the start.

We became friends, best friends, soulmates, and sisters. She protected me, fought for me, kept me safe, comforted me, and loved me for who I was.

She is always there for me and for us. She advised us to achieve all our dreams and live happily without any regrets. Thank you for everything, Monkey.

My performance ended, and the staff congratulated me backstage. They bought me flowers and a cake. I wished first before I blew the cake. We all clapped and cheered when suddenly someone shouted my name.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!" I looked back and I saw one of the most important people in my life...