Z-39: Antibody

Mr. Lee Soo Hyun Pov

We are still examining Lisa's body. I discovered that her blood cells are the ones that are really fighting the virus. The so-called cure that I made is the one that supports her blood cells to fight the virus.

Her veins were turning black, but they stopped and they were not spreading to her body.

General Lee bought a zombie here. We tried to inject Lisa's blood into it. It shows some progress.

The zombie is turning into a warm-toned color and he is getting warm. I waited for the whole 16 hours and observed the subject.

His veins are returning to normal, his skin is not cold anymore, and he is sweating now.

He opened his eyes and looked around. His eyes are back to normal and he looks completely fine now. He tried to sit up, but he was still tied up in the bed.

"Where am I? What are you doing here? Who are you?" He asked me some questions, which made me shocked.

"You are in a hospital, so you can say I'm a doctor and I am Lee Soohyun." I answered him, and he nodded.

"What happened?" he asked.

"You can't remember?" I examined his body to see if there were any wounds from the bite.

"All I remember is someone biting me and then everything went black." He answered.

"Can you tell me your name?" I grabbed my chart and wrote my observations about him.

"Bang Yedam."

"You turned into a zombie Yedam, and then I tried to inject something into you. You are cured and turned into a normal human now. "

"That is hard to sink in." He massaged his scalp.

"I know, but just stay here. We still need to run some tests. " He nodded and I left the room.

I ran towards the headquarters, and I stopped in my tracks when I saw Lisa standing.

"Mr. Lee! She is attacking us! " I heard Ten shout, and Lisa looked in his direction. She charged towards him and tried to bite him.

I opened the door and grabbed Lisa by her shoulder. I pulled her away from Ten.

"Bring me a rope!" I told Ten, and he quickly ran outside.

Lisa's head kept moving and she was shaking it as if she was fighting with her own thoughts.

I noticed the J-hope was here since we hadn't brought them to a room. He is already awake and he is holding onto his hip.

He probably helped Ten from getting away from Lisa because of how much he moved, his stitches opened.

"Arkin, go fight it." J-hope told Lisa that she earned a growl from her.

"I-it... hurts." I heard Lisa say, and she dropped to her knees.

Come on, Arkin. You can do it. " J-hope was breathing heavily.

I slowly walked towards him and helped him to support his body.

"Grrr..." Lisa growled again and started to slam her head on the floor.

"What's happening to her? She'll be fine, right? " J-hope asked me

"I don't know. She is the cure, but I don't know why she became a zombie. " I replied.