Z-34: Located

Irene Pov

After a two week we finished making the wall. Its thicker and sturdier than before. I bet that nothing can break it easily even lots of zombies tried to hit their head, punch it, and etc.

At thing moment, I'm here in the headquarters and I'm still finding the exact location of who possibly made the virus.

I already found that the CEO Choi Minho is the one who spread the virus but still I cant find who did that. I think I need to report this to Arkin/Lisa.

"ARKIN!!" I shouted at her and she ran immediately towards me. Not only she but all of members of Arkin Berserkers.

I can totally say that they are all alert.

"Why? Did something happen?" Arkin asked me worriedly.

"Where?" Lucas asked holding his gun.

"Check the perimeter." Chu ordered Kun and he nodded.

"Where is the enemy, Irene?" Seulgi asked me .

"Guys! Stop overreacting. I only called Arkin because I have something to tell her." I shook my head in disbelief and they all smiled awkwardly.

"Ahh." they scratch their nape and embrassingly went back to their position.

"So what is it Hyun?" Lisa asked me.

"Choi Minho is the one who started the virus. They bring her to the hospital and he is dead on arrival then he just suddenly woke up from death." I told her as I showed her the CCTV footage that I get from hacking the hospital.

"Choi Minho? Who was that?" Lisa asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Its the CEO of KTL." Jennie answered and she went towards us. She looking at the footage that I get.

"Can you hack the system of KTL?" Lisa asked me which made me chuckled. "Well, you can hack everything. Why did I even asked?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head in her own antics.

"Yeah, sure." I hacked the system easily and I show the footage to her. "Here, Liz."

"Can you open the footage on CEO floor or even his office?"

"Wait a minute." I find the footage and pushed near her the mouse. "Here just push this buttons if you want to forward or backward."

"What are you finding Lili?" Jennie asked her and stood beside her.

I can smell something about this two.

"I'm finding who started it, who made it, where it started, in short I'm finding what kind of virus is this." Lisa answered while watching the footage.

"You finding what kind of virus is that just by watching those footage? Did you know that medical department is still runn—" Jaehyun was cut off.

He is here because he report to Mr. President about the update in medical department.

"Project C." Lisa suddenly said and we looked at her confusedly.

She suddenly pulled a seat and she sat beside me. She control the computer and she connected it to the big monitor. She keep repeating the vid and she suddenly stopped it.

"Bingo!" She snapped her fingers and exclaimed.

"What?" I asked her and looked at her. Her eyes are twinkling and look excited.