Z-36: Mr. Lee Soo Hyun

Seulgi Pov

We are currently on the road to Daegu. We leave at 7 a.m., so we can get there as soon as possible. Arkin hates to waste time because I know she already wants this chaos to end.

Moonbyul was the one driving the car, and some of us are still sleeping since we woke up early.

Not only us, the ones who woke up early, even our lovers did, because they wanted to send us and promise that we would be back safe and sound.

Irene had a hard time letting me go because she was worried that something might happen to either one of us, especially me.

However, she eventually let me go since she knew that we had to go for the sake of all the people here in the whole country.

It feels nice to have her because she never fails to make me feel special and flustered. 

Luckily, we haven't encountered or passed some zombies that will tire us and interrupt our journey.

We did stop over in some public toilets and convenience stores to rest, eat, and do our business.

For some unknown reason, we are pretty quiet today, and it makes me anxious. It must be because we don't know what will happen if we arrive there.

It's either we fail in our mission, or the person who made this mess doesn't have a cure, or he is already dead, etc.

"Look at that." Taehyung broke the silence, and he pointed at something. 

We looked at what he was pointing at, and we saw a truck container layered as a wall. It's like they made it to protect something inside it.

There are probably lots of survivors here, and they made a wall to protect themselves from the zombies and made sure that no one could get inside.

"It looks like they made a barrier so we can't cross." Chu said.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked them.

"Take another route." Lisa answered, and she looked at Kun. "Kun, find another route and guide Byul."

"Roger that Arkin." Kun sat at the passenger seat while Moonbyul made a u-turn.

Again, silence engulfed us and no one dared speak, so I did.

"Guys, why are you all so quiet?" I asked them, and they all looked at me. 

"Nervous." -Bam

"Scared." -Chu

"Anxious." -Jeong

"The feeling is mutual." I admitted.

"Don't worry guys, this will end soon. We will come back soon after we find something there. Lisa assures us.

"I probably just need to sleep on this." Lucas said, and he closed his eyes.

I looked around first before I let myself drift off to sleep. This is going to be a long day.

.
.

.
.

Moonbyul Pov

We are now near Mr. Lee's abandoned building, or should I say, hideout. It looks like luck is on our side because we haven't encountered any problems yet, and that's making me scared. 

Maybe, later on, a problem will come our way.

"We are here now." Kun informed our teammates.