Z-37: Lifeless Body

Taehyung Pov

A lot of zombies keep coming. It's like there are about a thousand in total. We probably attract them when we fire our guns and bombs earlier.

Our vehicle can't move to its position because there are a lot of zombies surrounding it.

No matter how hard Moonbyul tries to drive, the car won't move.

We are on top of the car, killing the zombies. They tried to reach us, but they couldn't since it's pretty high.

All of a sudden, we felt the car shaking like an earthquake. However, it's not an earthquake, but instead it's zombies running towards us.

"Arkin! They keep coming! " I shouted and continued firing the zombies.

Arkin knocked on the roof, signaling Moonbyul to try once again.

"They are still blocking our way!" Moonbyul said through a walkie-talkie.

"Fuck! Keep firing! " Arkin shouted, and she continued shooting the zombies.

"Arkin! The car might tumble. They are pushing the car! " Jin said.

"Move to the opposite side! Let's keep the car balanced!" Arkin instructed, and we quickly did.

"Shit! Ryujin" I heard Jeongyeon shout.

We all looked at them and saw Ryujin held tightly in the car as the zombie dragged her foot.

Jeongyeon immediately shot the zombie and I pulled Ryujin. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Thanks for saving me." She reloaded her gun and shot the zombies.

"Come on! Die already! " 

"Fuck!"

"They keep coming!"

"Keep shooting them!"

.
.

.
.

Third Person

The whole crew keeps killing the zombies, but to no avail. Their car won't move to its place because there are still lots of zombies blocking their way.

"Aishh!" Dony rubbed his face frustratedly.

He looked around to see everyone struggling from killing the zombies, and he couldn't help but feel bad for them and annoyed by the zombies.

Dony looked at his twin and noticed that his twin arm was bleeding.

"Hyung." Dony called him his twin.

"Why?" Deukie asked.

"You got bitten." Dony said, while looking at him worriedly.

Deukie stopped killing the zombies and he looked at Dony.

"Yeah, I got bitten." Deukie told his twin while smiling sadly.

"You're fine, right?" Dony asked, earning a shake of the head from Deukie.

"I'll be turning into a monster and probably going to harm all of you." Deukie said, and everyone heard it, which made them look at Deukie.

"You will be fine, Deukie!" Lisa shouted as she continued killing the zombies.