Special Chapter

Jisoo Pov

Today is one of the biggest days of my life. Roseanne Park, or Park Chaeyoung, will be tying the knot with me today. She will become Mrs. Kim, and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

I'm wearing a lady suit and I keep pacing back and forth. Lisa the dumbass is my best man or bridesmaid. She was supposed to be Rosie's bridesmaid but we played rock, paper, scissors and I won, so Lisa became my best man.

"Chu, can you stop? You're making me dizzy." Seul complained. The tops are actually here at my dressing room while the bottoms are at Rosie's.

"I'm nervous guys. I think I'm going to pee, poop, puke, faint, and even worse, die!!!" I exclaimed.

"Let's cancel the wedding!" Byul shouted.

"Yes, we should." Jeong agreed.

"Before Chu died," Lisa added.

"No!!!" I shouted.

"So you want to die?" They asked, and I shook my head.

"I'm just nervous, guys, stop exaggerating." They looked at me in disbelief.

"At the end of the story, we are the ones who are exaggerating here." Lisa shakes her head.

"Chu, be thankful that she agreed to marry you." V said, and I don't know if that is an insult.

"Is that an insult?" I raised my left eyebrow and he immediately shook her head.

"Unnie, stop being nervous. It's fine. It's normal. We also experienced that, but yours is the worst. This day will be one of the most memorable days in your life because the love of your life and your first love will be yours and you two will marry each other.

Roseanne Park, the worldwide popstar, and Jisoo Kim, the world-renowned author, will be a married couple. " Lisa held both my shoulders to face her while she cheered me up. This monkey never fails to cheer and comfort me.

"Get your pasta and live your life to the fullest." Seul said

"We are preparing for a new niece and nephew." Jeong added, and they all nodded.

"Don't let her get away from you, because from the start, she was only yours." Byul said.

"You are part of Arkin Berserkers and the berserkers will support you no matter what." "Lucas stated and the berserkers all nodded.

"Even us, not Berserkers." Bambam added.

"Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, hwaiting!" Kun cheered me up.

"I'm ready. Let's go, guys. I can't let them wait for me. Kaja! " I fixed my suit.