??????

Hi welcome to my story. I hope you guys like it because my grammar is kind of bad but I do enjoy writing these things and hope you enjoy. My writing is pretty bad but still lets get on with it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bang-Bang*

"Ah don't cry child you know you deserve this"

*crack*

"ahhh"

"no screaming now, you deserve this for all the bad things you done"

*snap*

"for all the people you burden and hurt"

*buzz-bang*

"don't fight it because you know it is true. No one is coming for someone like you. It is better for you to stay here with me and feel the pain that you deserve to feel. Isn't that fair."

*buzz-snap-snap- crack*

"No one to go. Who are you going to go to huh? I need, I need you to stay in here like a good boy because this pain is nothing compared to what you did to them. You deserve it after all and your friend suffered through this before so why can't you. Oh right, you're weak and need to be stronger. You earn this pain child."

*SNAP-sizzz*

"Good, you're learning not to scream so much. "

*whimpers*

"Oh don't be shy, you deserve this. It would be so selfish of you to feel the need to leave or escape because you would be broken to be around people. You would be a burden to your oh so happy and free friend, all following their dreams. There will be no room for you and your broken pieces. You wasted them all and got easily replaced. So stay here child. You deserve it for being so selfish, so weak, so pathetic, so useless. No one wants you no more, no one needs you"

*snap-splash*

"do you understand"

'yes sir'

"good because you deserve this pain because you caused pain to others. We can keep others away from your broken pieces while you suffer what you sown. Now child let's continue on shall we"

*bang-bang-bang-snap-crack-thud*

*click*

"don't worry you deserve to be like this because this is what you are, now I will be back real so. I got some work to do it"

*slam*

"Though forget you ran them off and this is your price to pay for "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the world a white hair boy is sitting on a beach with his sister without a care in the world.

He was happy, he was at peace. No Gon to drag on him dangerous adventures, not there to get them in trouble where he makes a mess for Killua to clean up. No Killua was happy where he was.

He did not hate Gon of course but he just had enough of the boy and needed a break for a while.

So that is why every time he gets a ding on his phone with the caller id being Gon or a phone ring from Gon he ignores it.

Gon ruin him. Made him cry and break down. He chose his wanted to do things alone and left killua alone so he could pitou. SO he can almost died while being reckless which Killua had to pick up.

He found what he wanted to do and Gon has brought him so much pain so he did not notice when the calling and text slowed down. Or when they stop all together.

No. Gon had to learn he can't get away with everything, Killua could not allow himself to be hurt again, and for now he wanted this last a little longer.

So when the last ring sound on the beach where Alluka and Killua was visit he mute it and ran to his sister not aware of what would happen.