Kidnapping Can Go Good or Bad(part 1)

]

"Welcome our most esteemed guest to the red coat brotherhood society gallery and auction where you can find only the finest of specimens brought in only today." A servant dressed in red said as he left a glass of wine to the air with a disgusting smile on his face. "And now let us raise a glass to our ever golden society and please don't hesitate to spend your cash tonight. Cheers."

"cheers"

Killua watched disgustedly as several wine glasses were raised in the air followed by happy cheers which he refused to take part in. He refuses to take part with these sick rich people who sell off other people.

Killua still remembers when they first arrived at the doors and was stopped to turn in their tickets and was given those auction signs.

"What are these are? Is there an auction taking place?" Kurapika asked, holding the fan as the servant man laughed loudly as if he was telling the funniest joke in the world.

"Yes my dear boy and a very special one at that too and my I tell you the selection this year is pretty good" the man said with a wink typing in a few things to let them in as he pins a red button to their shirt.

"What kind of selection?" Leorio asked curiously as the man's smile widened.

"Oh my you must be new to this. '' a man said behind them as they turned to him. He obviously belonged to the mafia which his whole demeanour screamed from the small group of bodyguards holding guns to the greedy look in his eyes.

"well you see this auction is kind of special because it sells special people who have certain powers. I actually came here to buy one. They don't talk back or anything. They were broken in before being sold. My old friend bought himself a person to show off at auctions. Had him dress up and everything. He made things float and showed off party tricks. Best thing is any human will was crushed in him so he was forever chained to his every call and get this. He was attack once by some enemies and his boy easily defended him.'' The man chatted cheerfully as if he was not talking about how they buy people who could use nen as easily as if it was buying a loaf of bread or a doll from a store.

"Yep we sell people here to anyone willing to buy them. Welp we're holding up the line so please pass on" the servant man said as Killua felt bile rise up in his throat as they walked past the people. They were selling people off. Breaking them in. Gon might be getting sold off at this party.

"That's sick. That is so sick and twisted and they talk about it like they are buying a horse. It is disgusting and so wrong''Leorio growled a bit, his eyes twitching in anger at all the well dressed people in here knowing what was happening in this hotel and were playing along with smiles and laughter.

Killua turned to see Kurapika who was gritting his teeth in anger making his ren slightly flare. The man had just spent his whole life searching for his people's stolen eyes and watched how they were sold for gifts to people as if they did not belong to a living person but now he had to witness one of his best friends getting sold off like his clan.

Zusha was no better having to take off his glasses to clutch his face to suppress the rage under his skin.

Killua felt anger too. At himself, at these people , at the man who was putting Gon through this.

"Sir please take a glass a wine as we about to begin the opening toast." A servant offered as Killua starred in disdain of the red color wine in front of him.

Now he stood here in the cheering crowds that giggled and laughed as the servant quieted them down.

"Yes, yes I know right. But now let us welcome the men behind it. The main four of this society who have kept it hidden for years as their successors did. Now please give them love as they enter in now"