Emotions are a tricky thing for the ones we love

It was a beautiful bright morning in the elite highschool kumira high full of kids who come from wealthy families and have titles or even have royals in their bloodline.

Although in this place not everything is peaceful as it seems as the school has a record of several murdered students, they had a high bullying rate and status pyramid, along with groups.

Still all the students focus on their grades so they could be great like their rich parents which is what the school praises on. Have high grades you will be praised. Low and you suffer bullying.

Now it was actually a peaceful morning in a certain forgein languages class as the students were in their groups taking notes until the door opened and three students walked in. One was a cute boy with gorgeous white hair and crystal blue eyes wearing his uniform lazy like with his suit un button unlike the blonde next to him who was totally handsome and looked like a prince in his red kuira high uniform that was worn correctly and finally a blonde girl who looked like a little princess doll. The teacher walked in right next to them as the students whispered in excitement of who the new students were.

"Class we have a few new people joining school as today we have a new school nurse at the name Mr. Leorio and a few new students with us today. Please introduce yourself student"

"My name is killua that is it. Don't talk to me or approach me or you will regret it." Killua said before Kurapika spoke up.

"I am kurapika and I too wish not to be bother"

"Hello my name Biscuit but call me Bisky "

The teacher nodded before pointing ahead.

"Thank you now, please take a seat so we can start our lesson.'' The teacher said as one girl yelled out.

"Hey mr. takyi is freaks going to be here today" the girl rudely said while the other student snickered at the girl making the three fist curl.

"Now Lily thanks for reminding me. Today he will not be coming and his caretaker told me that he would not be here until later. At least it gives the school some time from his shameful person. Class don't turn out like that thing "

The class laughed more and killua snapped his pencil making a mental list of all the people he was going to murder this morning.

Kumira high. A place that will break you if you are not careful

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That night Killua could not sleep even if he did not need it. All he could remember was Gon scream and then how it just cut off like that. Also the nen that swarm the house with such a vile blood lust he shivered just remembering it.

Kilua had a feeling Gon was in deep trouble and needed help now. No more waiting he needed to find out what was going on if it killed him, so late at night he signed himself up for school. He will reach Gon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the others found out what Killua did they jumped on to the idea, even Alluka who was in the nurse office acting as Leorio side assistant for the nurse office.

So now they were here and it was just miserable. All morning of his first class there were jabs and teasing remarks made on Gon, even the teachers joined in shaming the boy even though he was not here. Kurapika had to be held back by Bisky ducking his head for every hurtful comment towards his friend, making his eyes change color.