Awakening Realization

Killua sat up quickly, his breathing tense as what happened inside Gon slammed into him. Once Killua was able to calm himself he was shocked to witness the destruction of Zusha's house. It was a mess. Everything looked like someone took a pair of scissors and hacked at anything and everything. The floors, the bed, the walls, and the curtains were all cut up to where they were just barely hanging on to themselves.

Gon.

Killua stared at the boy who quietly laying there on the bed limp. His eyes were half-lidded and glazed over as that cursed red string crawled up onto his face that was covered in tear stains.

In a hurry, Killua got out the bed to walk to Gon. His eyes were gone. There was nothing in those eyes. They were glazed as if Gon was not there.

"No. Come on Gon snap out of it" Killua begged the boy shaking him but he didn't respond at all.

Killua continued to shake the boy until Gon's body started to have a fit with Gon choking and coughing up blood as his body twitched and spasm.

Killua back up a bit in fear not knowing what to do except knowing his friend was in pain. That same pain Killua felt inside gon.

Once the fit subsides Killua was back at Gon's side which was now sticky and when he looked up he saw it was blood. Pulling away at Gon's Kimono sleeve he could see things being carved all into Gon's skin oozing blood.

Gon then twitch as a tear fell down his face. As Killlua watched that tears the room exploded, ripping itself up like Gon was doing himself.

"Gon I am right here, please wake up" Killua begs his lightning sparking in response to his fear as he watches the string crawl more.

Killua felt himself choke up on a sob trying to wake up his friend, knowing he might be lost to him if he don't get him up.

"Gon come on I am here. We're here you don't have to do this anymore. You don't deserve this gon wake up. Please" Killua begged but the by refused to wake until Killua remembered. He can't feel anything.

Lightening shot off Killlua wildly and as Killua watched he knew what he could do. Shock Gon.

That is how he reach Gon the first time. That is how he got inside Gon then too. If he shock Gon he could enter his mind and save him.

Killlua ready his lightning palm setting it on a harmless level before he slammed he place his palm on the boy's temple.

In an instant killua was back in Gon's mind and was welcomed to the sight of something that would give him nightmares. There was a man on top of Gon who was screaming and thrashing in the man's hold.

With each scream, Gon was being choked by those strings.

"You are nothing but a worthless kid who doesn't deserve love or care. You only hurt people-"

"enough" Killua roared pushing the man away from Gon with a powerful kick before kneeling beside Gon who was bleeding and covered in scars. His eyes were closed.

"GON" killua cried picking up the boy. "Say something please. Please be okay"

This time Gon did wake up. His eyes cracked open as he stare at Killua blankly.

"₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₳ⱤɆ ɎØɄ ĐØł₦₲ ⱧɆⱤɆ. ɎØɄ ₵₳₦'₮ ฿Ɇ ⱧɆⱤɆ ₭łⱠⱠɄ₳"

Killua winced hearing that voice again as Killua held Gon tighter.

"I said I am not leaving you again and I meant it Gon," Killua told the boy who looked dazed but then only shook his head.

"ɎØɄ ₩łⱠⱠ ₲Ɇ₮ ⱧɄⱤ₮"