Kimonos and Nightmarish Train Rides

Lav, short for Lavender.

"Here where put this on for the party you worthless girl" her captive spat at her throwing her outfit onto the floor and slamming the door behind him as he left.

Lav don't remember much these days. Everyday, turns to hours, hours turn minutes, minutes turns to second and now she is on hours. Every few hours is a new life for her to wake up to. A new nightmare to experience.

Yet there are a few things she remembers through her short term memory loss. Just a few.

One is that she is being held captive by a terrible man.

Two she is a nen user, a specialist, her nen is called runes.

Three is she has short term memory loss.

Four is there is a boy that is always appearing in the movie clips of her mind. Everyday he is there but she is not sure why.

Five is that she can't. She is pretty sure that her short term memory loss has to do with it.

Six is Gon.

Everyday. Every hour or so she would forget. Forget what had happened, what she had done, what she wore and everytime she wakes up she returns to her  nightmare. Tied down as her captive constantly torture her, forcing her to learn things. Speak different things. Creating the perfect servant doll.

Lav rubs her shoulders in pain from earlier. Her captive had hit her shoulders with a cane dislocating it. She would forget about it but the pain will still be there. That all she feels is pain which she wishes she can forget.

"I know this is going to be miserable for us. Especially you and Gon but I can at least say you look wonderful in that dress."

Now she was standing in front of a mirror staring at herself. She hasn't seen herself in a long time or maybe she forgets. She sees the tall brown skin women in front of her. The dreads she had earlier were pulled into a low bun with dangling flower pins in her hair, even diamond earrings. Her captive did not spare any expense to show her off. Especially the dress.

Lav turns to the boy next to her. He said his name is Zack.

Lav nods agreeing with Zack, she looked pretty but it was fake. She would wake up again and forget. Back to her captive. Tied by things that suppress her nen. Even now it was being suppressed.

"How is Gon" Lav whispered to Zack who was in a simple suit.

"He woke up and his master took him. I hear the sound of skin burning. They were torturing him before he came back. He is sitting on the bed already dressed up. The twins are too. All there is now is to wait."

Lav nods, still staring at herself.

She continued to stare at the delicate figure before her in a traditional kimono that had a striking design of red, black and gold that danced all along the bottom to the top and to the sleeves that were really long, almost reaching the floor in a blaze of gold. In the designs she saw flower petals, and fire of course that what she saw tied together with a golden bow. There was no real image to it. It was striking and eyes catching although a little hard to move in but still there was enough room so she did not stumble. She looked hauntly beautiful but she couldn't help but feel distasteful of it because it would only last so long and  in a  few hours become a distasteful dream. Waking again to the nightmare room.

Walking away from the mirror Lav walked in the room to see Gon ,emotionlessly sitting staring at nothing. She barely held back a wince remembering seeing his limo bleeding body on the floor of the car and slowly like her memories were rotting away so was Gon. If don't he was emotionless then Gon was not even there. There was no sadness, or anger, or any will for nothing. Something deeper than an empty, hopeless hollowness now. His captive did not aim like her she think as she sit on the bed next to Gon.